AM: Biohazard IV (Dread)

Cassander

First Post
Ashley Graham, the President's daughter, has been captured by a dangerous cult, and it's up to hot shot special ops agent Leon Kennedy to bring her home! No one knows for sure what the cult is up to, or what horrors await in their fortified castle. Only one thing remains certain: If Leon and Ashley want to stop their nefarious plans and make it out alive, it's going to take every last ounce of courage and wit they can muster.

And even then, it might not be enough...

This is a survival-horror Dread game loosely based on Resident Evil IV. It can be played be either two or three players. The third can even be a walk-up.

1. davethegame - Leon
2. GeeksDreamGirl - Ashley
3. Open

Characters:
Leon - Homeland security special agent.
Ashley - The President's daughter.
Luis - The mysterious Spaniard.

Last edited:

Cassander

First Post
I don't think we'll have enough people to make this a good game, so I'm going to go ahead and cancel now so you guys can sign up for something else.

madwabbit

First Post
Regrettable. We are going to get some last minute adds (and drops, of course), and I know that there are some folks who are planning on coming that have yet to register, but if you're thinking you still won't get enough folks to make it worth your while, then I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

davethegame

Explorer
Dang, I'm starting to think I'm never going to get to play Dread. And pickings for other games with openings (especially for 2) are slim...

Cassander

First Post
I think if others were going to sign up, they would have by now. And after working on the questionnaires, I really don't have confidence that this will run well with a small number of players. So I thought I'd give you a chance to at least get to pick which other game you'd like if this wasn't going to make anyway and then you'd get to game with more people.

But if you want to try Dread and don't mind being in a small game, I can run a different Dread adventure (survival-horror themed) that runs very well for two players. That'd also keep a few spots left in the other games for any stragglers who haven't signed up for anything yet.

If we get a third player, I could also run my noir-themed Sin City game.

davethegame

Explorer
That would be awesome, and I don't mind at all being in a small game.

I think if others were going to sign up, they would have by now. And after working on the questionnaires, I really don't have confidence that this will run well with a small number of players. So I thought I'd give you a chance to at least get to pick which other game you'd like if this wasn't going to make anyway and then you'd get to game with more people.

But if you want to try Dread and don't mind being in a small game, I can run a different Dread adventure (survival-horror themed) that runs very well for two players. That'd also keep a few spots left in the other games for any stragglers who haven't signed up for anything yet.

If we get a third player, I could also run my noir-themed Sin City game.

Cassander

First Post
Cool.

GeeksDreamGirl is down with this as well?

If so, we'll plan on doing Dread and I'll get the questionnaires out at the end of the week. If it's just you two, we'll do Resident Evil, if we get another player or two by then, we'll do Sin City.

(If either of your doesn't want Sin City, let me know, and we'll just go with the two-player game.)

Edit: I just thought of a cool way to make the survival horror game work three players, so if we get one more player, I'll let you guys choose between that and Sin City.

Last edited:

Remove ads