• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Amazon Classifies D&D As Health, Fitness, & Dieting Books

http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/04/22/dungeons-and-dragons-amazon-health-book/ So healthy! It must be all those Cheetos and healing potions. And maybe Satan? Weird, that's all I can think of to say about it.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
The eagle-eyed folks over at ComicBook.com have noticed that Amazon's list of best selling Health, Fitness, and Dieting books includes the D&D Player's Handbook as #4 at the time of writing (now #5). The list also includes the Monster Manual (#21), Dungeon Master's Guide (#25), and Volo's Guide to Monsters (#87). I can only assume Amazon thinks healing potions are real.

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 10.44.23.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 10.44.23.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 10.44.23.png
    495.1 KB · Views: 28,853
Last edited by a moderator:

DRF

First Post
About 20 years out of date. 30% of the players I've played with in the past two years are female. I know dozens of D&D couples.

???

Are you saying that you somehow get STD-immune when you enter into a relationship? It was a funny joke, lighten up.

G

Guest 6801328

There's an old cartoon (I thought it was New Yorker, but I can't find it...that style, anyway) of a pharmacist holding out a pair of Birkenstocks, telling a female customer, "I'm all out of birth control pills, but I can offer you these..."

Remove ads

Remove ads