• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Amazon February 2007 Titles

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
takasi said:

Adventures are good.

I didn't see this coming. Cool though.

So is this an oddly named Eberron book (doubtful), or is Keith working outside of Eberron now? Or is it a misprint?

Snapdragyn

Explorer
Given that we have Cityscape coming this year, my guess would be that Dungeonscape is the next enviro book.

Glad to see dungeons/underdark revisted with a more general perspective than the FR book, but DRAT! Where's the swamp book? The jungle book? The PLAINS book? (even if I'm nearly the only one who cares about the last)

johnnype

First Post
Secrets of Sarlona - Now this I'm excited about. Too bad it's only 160 pages but it's better than nothing. It'll be the first 3rd edition setting material published by WotC that has psionics front and center. It's about time!!

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Where's the forests? Bastion Press' Into the Green (which has plains, incidentally, but you don't want it) is possibly the worst D&D purchase I've ever made since I started playing in 1979.

johnnype

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Where's the forests? Bastion Press' Into the Green (which has plains, incidentally, but you don't want it) is possibly the worst D&D purchase I've ever made since I started playing in 1979.
Yes, but how is Wildwood? I've heard good things about the pdf. I'm looking forward to the dead tree edition.

Remove ads