• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kemrain said:
I wouldn't have said the transsexual thing in front of her... Then again, that's mostly because my father forbade me from speaking about it to his family.

I'd say anythign in front of my mom's mom. She died of breast cancer when my mom was 16. That and she was frickin' cool, mom tells me.

- Kemrain the Poutey.
Well, it's easier to talk to someone if it's like a wall.

- Jdvn1 the My Mother's Mother Died When My Mother Was 4.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Kemrain said:
I wouldn't have said the transsexual thing in front of her... Then again, that's mostly because my father forbade me from speaking about it to his family.

I'd say anythign in front of my mom's mom. She died of breast cancer when my mom was 16. That and she was frickin' cool, mom tells me.

- Kemrain the Poutey.

Why, is your father ashamed of transsexuals?

Cool grandmas are well cool.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kemrain said:
Cool! Where can I get me some?!

- Kemrain the Impressed!
Ask some dryads I guess? The best combo is to drink it and then drink it again while its still in effect. Then you get to be female *and* have increased comeliness ;)

Jdvn1

Rystil Arden said:
Ask some dryads I guess? The best combo is to drink it and then drink it again while its still in effect. Then you get to be female *and* have increased comeliness ;)
Dryads-R-Us!

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Well, it's easier to talk to someone if it's like a wall.

- Jdvn1 the My Mother's Mother Died When My Mother Was 4.
If it's like a wall? Huh?

Sorry about your grammie. Musta been hard on mom. Poor gal.

- Kemrain the Sad.

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
If it's like a wall? Huh?

Sorry about your grammie. Musta been hard on mom. Poor gal.

- Kemrain the Sad.
Well, no response 'n such.

Also from Breast Cancer. I think my mom didn't understand fully at the time, though.

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Well, no response 'n such.

Also from Breast Cancer. I think my mom didn't understand fully at the time, though.
I wouldn't imagine, being 4 and all. Very different to lose a parent as a teenager, though I doubt no more or less rough emotionally. I'm glad I still have my mommy. I love her very much.

- Kemrain the Sappy.

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
I wouldn't imagine, being 4 and all. Very different to lose a parent as a teenager, though I doubt no more or less rough emotionally. I'm glad I still have my mommy. I love her very much.

- Kemrain the Sappy.
Yeah, I think it hurt her more later on in life when she realized what she was missing.

... Man, this conversation has gotten way more serious. Good time to close the thread?

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Yeah, I think it hurt her more later on in life when she realized what she was missing.

... Man, this conversation has gotten way more serious. Good time to close the thread?
We should make it happier first. Ending on a downer will curse the thread to the land of frowns for all enernity!

- Kemrain the Blasphemous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads