• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Aeson said:
Depends on where in the world you are. Japan, East Europe, Russia and the Middle East I'm not so sure about.

We show one ounce of skin in the middle east and we'd be in deep trouble... You men have it alot easier there.... except for the no pr0n mags which freak them out. They can't stand nekkid women... :uhoh:

LogicsFate

First Post
BAH! stupid job, I'll be back in ten hours, no one post while I'm gone

Or else I'll do things that may or may not be related

Rystil Arden

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
So how many "Dead PC Marks" do you have on your DM screen? :confused:
Permanently dead PCs or just temporarily dead? In my main game, the party archmage generally dies on the first or second round of every fight, but they have her rezed.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
I... don't want to meet those other DMs...:uhoh:
Neither do I. Apparently, the one's name is Jeff. My player claimed, "He threw me down into a spiked pit trap with an ettin, and I barely survived. But one of the other players wasn't so lucky." Now, he might have been talking about his character, but he did say player :D

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Permanently dead PCs or just temporarily dead? In my main game, the party archmage generally dies on the first or second round of every fight, but they have her rezed.

Whichever... probably permanently dead.

We usually have a PC rezzed if we've got the money and/or the diamond to do it. 'Cause we do have the priest to do it when it gets to that level... All our parties include at least one priest in the group for healing, rezzing and all out nuking. :cool: (not in that order.)

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Darth K'Trava said:
We show one ounce of skin in the middle east and we'd be in deep trouble... You men have it alot easier there.... except for the no pr0n mags which freak them out. They can't stand nekkid women... :uhoh:
The pussycat dolls can go over there and rule. The men would be so shocked they would just freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads