• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

American fast food chain Arby's releases polyhedral dice set (for the third time)

But they're already sold out!

Arbys-dice-2.jpg

Released earlier today for $12, they're already sold out, but will be back on April 21.

For non-Americans, Arby's is a C-list American fast food chain specializing in what they swear are roast beef sandwiches. They have good sides and sauce, but the actual sandwiches, not so much. There's a reason Nihilist Arby's was a thing.

These would certainly be the most unique dice set to bring to the table. Heck, maybe you could use them to play the Wendy's RPG and tear a hole in the fabric of spacetime.

Von Ether

Legend
The stranger things license is probably too expensive for WotC.
If so, it maybe a bit ironic.

From what I have heard, one of the benefits of KS has been to help get IPs to the table. If the KS is successful, the fee comes out of the funds. If the KS fails both parties walk away.

antiwesley

Unpaid Scientific Adviser (Ret.)
If you want the freshest sandwich you can get at an Arby's, and not have it come from a fryer?
Get the Roast Turkey, Ranch and Bacon, but sub Roast Beef for the turkey.
The specialty meats are usually sliced every other day at most locations, where the beef, when ordered this way, is freshly sliced.
If you order anything without roast beef, it's possible that it's near the end of life save date.
By getting the turkey substituted, they have to shave the beef right away.

(I worked for the Hank Aaron-owned stores AND the Carisch Arby's, both rather large chains in the Midwest, not only in-store as kitchen, fryer, and counter, but also assisting in training and opening at least 3 new stores, and helping staff other locations in shortages. I worked at roughly 6 stores during my time there. )

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads