• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ampersand to reveal mystery of the disappearing books (apparently)

Dausuul

Legend
Wizards of the Coast has given-up on trying to meet a deadline. Read the bottom half of Carrol's blog post HERE. Basically, they can't seem to get it together and meet deadlines. So from here on out, articles go up when they feel like it. At the rate their content is dwindling, I'm not sure what to expect or when.

Kind of a sad situation from a company that is a publisher. I really don't know what to make of these folks.

Especially a sad situation when the company has people paying for subscriptions. It's not too bad--they seem to have shifted to "We'll put it out sometime this week, instead of on one specific day"--but still, not a good direction to be heading.

If you're going to post new content on an "Order of the Stick" schedule, you will rapidly find yourself receiving "Order of the Stick's" level of subscription fees.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Nothing got posted today. I'm glad I'm paying for all this good content. *sigh*

I'm even more glad I turned off auto-renew.

Shemeska

Adventurer
Okay, wild speculation start now!

I think WotC has struck a three movie deal with Michael Bay to make a blockbuster trilogy based on Fourth Edition, and all the books are being updated to feature star Jake Gyllenhaal on the cover!

They're releasing D&D 5e, D&D: My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic.

If that's not it. They are dead to me. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads