• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ampersand to reveal mystery of the disappearing books (apparently)

Aegeri

First Post
Just bringing this to attention from the official forums. Mudbunny posted this in one of the various release schedule drama threads:

MudBunny said:
As found here

So for those looking for more info about the #dnd books missing from the schedule, first news will come in the next Ampersand.
(Sent from the @Wizards_DND Twitter account)

Edit: A subsequent twitter went on with "Likely more conversation to follow".

Hopefully the article won't be behind the paywall either.

Last edited:

Prestidigitalis

First Post
Okay, wild speculation start now!

I think WotC has struck a three movie deal with Michael Bay to make a blockbuster trilogy based on Fourth Edition, and all the books are being updated to feature star Jake Gyllenhaal on the cover!

Our resident Justin Bieber fans will be very disappointed.

Aegeri

First Post
I am really confused as to when articles are supposed to go up on wizards nowadays. It used to be by 6pm my time on the same day the articles would be up. It's now 3:30pm on a Wednesday and Tuesday's articles are still nowhere to be seen.

Greyson

Explorer
They've Given-up

I am really confused as to when articles are supposed to go up on wizards nowadays. It used to be by 6pm my time on the same day the articles would be up. It's now 3:30pm on a Wednesday and Tuesday's articles are still nowhere to be seen.
Wizards of the Coast has given-up on trying to meet a deadline. Read the bottom half of Carrol's blog post HERE. Basically, they can't seem to get it together and meet deadlines. So from here on out, articles go up when they feel like it. At the rate their content is dwindling, I'm not sure what to expect or when.

Kind of a sad situation from a company that is a publisher. I really don't know what to make of these folks.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
The Ampersand column appears every third Wednesday, although it isn't noted on the January Calendar yet.

If it appears on that date, that would be January 19th.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads