An Assassin's Tale: The Return of Grummok - A taste of things to come =]

Balathustrius

First Post
BLACKDIRGE said:
Unfortunately, with what’s going on with Dretch to Demon Lord, I am not going to have time to update this story hour in the near future.

BD

Hmph. Alwaysthe same. A writer gets a story published, he forgets the freeloaders who... um... harangued him to update more?

Ok, that needs some rephrasing. But still!!

Also, bump.

:D

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Balathustrius said:
Hmph. Alwaysthe same. A writer gets a story published, he forgets the freeloaders who... um... harangued him to update more?

Ok, that needs some rephrasing. But still!!

Also, bump.

:D

I know. I know. I'm really sorry. :eek:

Fact is, Metamorphosis is now taking up all of my fiction writing time, but I promise you, I will not let our favorite gargoyle assassin fade quietly into the Underdark.

As I mentioned earlier, I have plans for Grummok. ;)

BD

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Stegger said:
Bump! Any news on this?

Well, I'm working on a Grummok novella, which should be finished in a couple of months. I'm not sure if I will release it all at once or serialize it. As for distribution, I'm not sure on that front either. If a publisher is interested in it, then I could go that route, or I might simply release it through Blackdirge Publishing. There's a lot of ifs. =]

The novella is a reboot of the entire Grummok storyline, but it still has all of the old familiar characters. I'm having to change a few things to make it OGL compliant.

The working title for the novella is: Scourge of the Pain God.

I'll keep you all posted as things progress.

BD

Last edited:

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Grummok is coming...

Here's a little taste of things to come. I can't say much at this point, but I'm pretty excited about the direction our favorite gargoyle assassin is headed in. :)

Grummok-PRpage.jpg

Last edited:

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Graywolf-ELM said:
Ok, now when can we buy any of these? I mean really, this is torture, after we've been so faithful.

I'm not trying to torture you, just wet your appetite a little. :)

Truthfully, I can't say much about the Grummok project right now since I'm still working out some of the details. But that said, I'm really excited about it, and I think you guys are really going to dig it.

BD

Remove ads