• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

An Assassin's Tale: The Return of Grummok - A taste of things to come =]

Balathustrius

First Post
BLACKDIRGE said:
Unfortunately, with what’s going on with Dretch to Demon Lord, I am not going to have time to update this story hour in the near future.

BD

Hmph. Alwaysthe same. A writer gets a story published, he forgets the freeloaders who... um... harangued him to update more?

Ok, that needs some rephrasing. But still!!

Also, bump.

:D

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Balathustrius said:
Hmph. Alwaysthe same. A writer gets a story published, he forgets the freeloaders who... um... harangued him to update more?

Ok, that needs some rephrasing. But still!!

Also, bump.

:D

I know. I know. I'm really sorry. :eek:

Fact is, Metamorphosis is now taking up all of my fiction writing time, but I promise you, I will not let our favorite gargoyle assassin fade quietly into the Underdark.

As I mentioned earlier, I have plans for Grummok. ;)

BD

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Stegger said:
Bump! Any news on this?

Well, I'm working on a Grummok novella, which should be finished in a couple of months. I'm not sure if I will release it all at once or serialize it. As for distribution, I'm not sure on that front either. If a publisher is interested in it, then I could go that route, or I might simply release it through Blackdirge Publishing. There's a lot of ifs. =]

The novella is a reboot of the entire Grummok storyline, but it still has all of the old familiar characters. I'm having to change a few things to make it OGL compliant.

The working title for the novella is: Scourge of the Pain God.

I'll keep you all posted as things progress.

BD

Last edited:

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Grummok is coming...

Here's a little taste of things to come. I can't say much at this point, but I'm pretty excited about the direction our favorite gargoyle assassin is headed in. :)

Grummok-PRpage.jpg

Last edited:

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Graywolf-ELM said:
Ok, now when can we buy any of these? I mean really, this is torture, after we've been so faithful.

I'm not trying to torture you, just wet your appetite a little. :)

Truthfully, I can't say much about the Grummok project right now since I'm still working out some of the details. But that said, I'm really excited about it, and I think you guys are really going to dig it.

BD

Remove ads