An Assassin's Tale: The Return of Grummok - A taste of things to come =]

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
BLACKDIRGE said:
I'm not trying to torture you, just wet your appetite a little. :)

Truthfully, I can't say much about the Grummok project right now since I'm still working out some of the details. But that said, I'm really excited about it, and I think you guys are really going to dig it.

BD

**looks back over the last 3 pages here, and the previous thread** Um ok, that wasn't already done? ;)

GW

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Shadowmind64 said:
i miss grummok :(

Don't worry, Grummok is coming back. As soon as I finish the last Metamorphosis novel, I am going to begin working on a new Grummok project.

So hang in there, our favorite gargoyle assassin is going to get his due. :)

BD

ahorton12

First Post
whats going on

Graywolf-ELM said:
**Does the Happy Dance**

can u link to some of your other projects or update this one?
i just started reading last night and have read everything up to this point, i stumbled in by the luck of a google draw and became immediatly entranced, now im looking at the last update being 8 months ago.

well just hoping you havnt forgotten about grummok and we will see something new soon, i love this story....

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
ahorton12 said:
can u link to some of your other projects or update this one?
i just started reading last night and have read everything up to this point, i stumbled in by the luck of a google draw and became immediatly entranced, now im looking at the last update being 8 months ago.

well just hoping you havnt forgotten about grummok and we will see something new soon, i love this story....

Hi there,

If you're looking for more to read, you can read what is essentially a rough draft of the 1st Metamorphosis novel right here in the story hour forum; there are links all over the place.

As for Grummok, something is in the works, and as soon as I can get a break from what is developing into a truly staggering freelance workload, we'll be moving forward on that. =]

BD

ahorton12

First Post
i read it!!!

awesome rough draft, as soon as i can get outta the low money slump i seem to be in ill be buying copys, now i will just wait until another assasain update happens, till then my days will be very boring, thanks
great job you are a very good writer.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
ahorton12 said:
awesome rough draft, as soon as i can get outta the low money slump i seem to be in ill be buying copys, now i will just wait until another assasain update happens, till then my days will be very boring, thanks
great job you are a very good writer.

Cool. Glad you liked it.

Unfortunately, there won't be any more Grummok updates, at least not in the form of a story hour.

I'd love to start another stroy hour, but I know I just don't have the time to commit to it. And the last thing this forum needs is another unfinished story hour filled with pages and pages of bumps. =]

But hey, if you'd like to read some more of my writing, and you don't have any cash to spend, I have three *free* PDF products you can download. One of them is nothing but narrative fiction. Here are the links:

Blackdyrge's Bestiary: About the Author
Blackdyrge's Templates: Blackdyrge Speaks
Animal Archives Sampler

BD

ahorton12

First Post
thank you

also my wife has just written a book, in the fantasy genre, it doesnt follow any of the d & d rules, she created her own world spells ect. but she has no idea how to even begin trying to get it published, from what i can tell you have already tackeled that challenge and may know how i might steer her into the right direction towards publication, its a good book and was a fun read, let me know if you have any info on getting the book out there so others can enjoy it.

Remove ads