• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

An Assassin's Tale: The Return of Grummok - A taste of things to come =]

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
BLACKDIRGE said:
I'm not trying to torture you, just wet your appetite a little. :)

Truthfully, I can't say much about the Grummok project right now since I'm still working out some of the details. But that said, I'm really excited about it, and I think you guys are really going to dig it.

BD

**looks back over the last 3 pages here, and the previous thread** Um ok, that wasn't already done? ;)

GW

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Shadowmind64 said:
i miss grummok :(

Don't worry, Grummok is coming back. As soon as I finish the last Metamorphosis novel, I am going to begin working on a new Grummok project.

So hang in there, our favorite gargoyle assassin is going to get his due. :)

BD

ahorton12

First Post
whats going on

Graywolf-ELM said:
**Does the Happy Dance**

can u link to some of your other projects or update this one?
i just started reading last night and have read everything up to this point, i stumbled in by the luck of a google draw and became immediatly entranced, now im looking at the last update being 8 months ago.

well just hoping you havnt forgotten about grummok and we will see something new soon, i love this story....

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
ahorton12 said:
can u link to some of your other projects or update this one?
i just started reading last night and have read everything up to this point, i stumbled in by the luck of a google draw and became immediatly entranced, now im looking at the last update being 8 months ago.

well just hoping you havnt forgotten about grummok and we will see something new soon, i love this story....

Hi there,

If you're looking for more to read, you can read what is essentially a rough draft of the 1st Metamorphosis novel right here in the story hour forum; there are links all over the place.

As for Grummok, something is in the works, and as soon as I can get a break from what is developing into a truly staggering freelance workload, we'll be moving forward on that. =]

BD

ahorton12

First Post
i read it!!!

awesome rough draft, as soon as i can get outta the low money slump i seem to be in ill be buying copys, now i will just wait until another assasain update happens, till then my days will be very boring, thanks
great job you are a very good writer.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
ahorton12 said:
awesome rough draft, as soon as i can get outta the low money slump i seem to be in ill be buying copys, now i will just wait until another assasain update happens, till then my days will be very boring, thanks
great job you are a very good writer.

Cool. Glad you liked it.

Unfortunately, there won't be any more Grummok updates, at least not in the form of a story hour.

I'd love to start another stroy hour, but I know I just don't have the time to commit to it. And the last thing this forum needs is another unfinished story hour filled with pages and pages of bumps. =]

But hey, if you'd like to read some more of my writing, and you don't have any cash to spend, I have three *free* PDF products you can download. One of them is nothing but narrative fiction. Here are the links:

Blackdyrge's Bestiary: About the Author
Blackdyrge's Templates: Blackdyrge Speaks
Animal Archives Sampler

BD

ahorton12

First Post
thank you

also my wife has just written a book, in the fantasy genre, it doesnt follow any of the d & d rules, she created her own world spells ect. but she has no idea how to even begin trying to get it published, from what i can tell you have already tackeled that challenge and may know how i might steer her into the right direction towards publication, its a good book and was a fun read, let me know if you have any info on getting the book out there so others can enjoy it.

Remove ads