• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

An open letter to DnDInsider

Simplicity

Explorer
Dear DnDInsider,

You've recently added a countdown timer, a daily art preview, and three excerpts from the 4e core books per week to your dndinsider.com site. I must say that I am terribly upset about this, and I insist that you return to your previously unscheduled, unorganized, and uninteresting non-preview previews immediately. I need more previews which cover books that are already out, and more previews of covers of books in different resolutions, or perhaps more books which cover previews.

Please, stop this current effectiveness. If you do not, I may be forced to quiver in anticipation.

Thank you,
Simplicity

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
Simplicity said:
Dear DnDInsider,

You've recently added a countdown timer, a daily art preview, and three excerpts from the 4e core books per week to your dndinsider.com site. I must say that I am terribly upset about this, and I insist that you return to your previously unscheduled, unorganized, and uninteresting non-preview previews immediately. I need more previews which cover books that are already out, and more previews of covers of books in different resolutions, or perhaps more books which cover previews.

Please, stop this current effectiveness. If you do not, I may be forced to quiver in anticipation.

Thank you,
Simplicity

Dear Simplicity,

We are so sorry we are not meeting your expectations. I will inform the web team to leave work and go play Frisbee Golf immediatley.

Sincerely,

Transit

First Post
Scott_Rouse said:
Dear Simplicity,

We are so sorry we are not meeting your expectations. I will inform the web team to leave work and go play Frisbee Golf immediatley.

Sincerely,
Scott Rouse

SR. Brand Manager - Dungeons & Dragons
Wizards of the Coast
Now THAT'S what I call service!

(And notice he even supplied a clever misspelling of the word "immediately" to show the return to disorganization!)

zoroaster100

First Post
My one biggest complaint with 4E had been with the relative black out on preview info. This week really changed things. I am so happy with the current pace of previews that I can't even be objective about the substantive info. I 've perceived all the news about 4E this week with great joy and anticipation.

SSquirrel

Explorer
how on earth has it been a blackout? new info is shared almost daily. Yes sometimes it's small bits hidden in blogs, but enworld does a good job of parsing everything out for us ;)

tuffnoogies

First Post
SSquirrel said:
how on earth has it been a blackout? new info is shared almost daily. Yes sometimes it's small bits hidden in blogs, but enworld does a good job of parsing everything out for us ;)

Shouldn't have had to though. I like the current schedule. I hope they keep it up. I would have been happy with one update per week though if they'd started it right after DDXP. It would be nice to know the names of the monsters in the art preview though.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads