And The ENnie Goes To... (merged)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Eosin the Red said:
Anybody know where we can find a list of past winners (don't say the ENNies page cause the links aren't working for me.....They just show a big blank page except for 2001).

I'd like to see an overall accounting of medals. Just for S&G. :confused:
Hm. Let's see... Alright, Google turned up this:

Didn't easily find 2003, though.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Eric Anondson said:
Green Ronin also gets "Best Publisher: Gold" (not the Best Publisher, Fan's Choice mind you), so it's easy to say that Green Ronin gets a little of the credit for WFRP's showing, as Akrasia noted ... ;)

It was a good day to be Chris Pramas!

Looks like it had not been awarded yet when I posted. I didn't realize I was missing one.(Someone mention it to whoever updates the front page).

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Darkness said:
Hm. Let's see... Alright, Google turned up this:

Didn't easily find 2003, though.
There was a thread just last month on this here on the boards within the last two months, I will see if I can turn it up.

Congratualtions to the winners, to all the candidates for there products, to all that attended the ENnies, those that supported them, and to the staff of the ENnies.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'm really pleased by how the ceremony went. I was fairly nervous about doing something stupid while presenting, but the whole thing went with nary a hitch. :D

Details when I have more time!

Clueless

Webmonkey
Piratecat said:
I'm really pleased by how the ceremony went. I was fairly nervous about doing something stupid while presenting, but the whole thing went with nary a hitch. :D
You did great up there. :)

IronWolf

blank
The awards ceremony was very well done all around from where I sat. The whole ENnies staff did an excellent job with it. Many, many people were well dressed, collared shirts, ties, etc. I would say the majority of folks there dressed for the occasion. The atmosphere of the ballroom was also great, white tablecloths and candles burning on the tables. It all went to really give it a professionally done atmosphere for the whole event.

Piratecat did great on stage, very well spoken and a nice amount of humor sprinkled in as the nominees were introduced. He kept the whole thing moving quite nicely and did good keeping people enterntained as the category nominees were introduced.

It was also nice to see so many of the nominated publishers in attendance. Green Ronin had many of their folks on hand. Erik Mona, James Jacobsen, Lisa Stevens were there from Paizo (and another person or two, but I missed their names). Monte and Sue Cook were both in attendance also. Peter Adkison was in attendance and given some time on stage and announced one of the winners. I thought it really helps add to the credibility of the awards when the nominees do show up for the ceremony. Many others were in attendance.

I took some pics, but they came out poorly so I probably won't be posting them. I know Denise had several people taking photos - often from prime vantage points, so i am sure those will look great when they get posted.

Everyone that worked on these deserves a hearty thanks. The whole ENnies staff pulled off what I thought was a very successful awards ceremony. Given with what we saw this year, I really look forward to what we will see next year!

Remove ads