• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Andre the Giant, a Goliath among men?

Slit518

Adventurer
Lesnar is certainly tough. If we are looking at pure strength Mark Henry was ridiculously strong in his Powerlifting/Strongman days.

Mark Henry could pull 18-wheelers, and bend cast iron frying pans in half. Actually, there is a story about that. They were supposed to give him a fake frying pan, but as a rib somebody got him a real cast iron one. After he bent the thing for real, his respect in the locker room went up a lot.

Haku in his prime vs Brock in a shoot fight lol. Haku might actually win that.

I has been stated many times in a no-holds barred fight, Haku would beat most people. But in a fight with rules, Brock would stand a better chance.

P.S.

It was said that Haku was also the only person Andre the Giant feared, as in didn't want to get mad.

Zardnaar

Legend
Mark Henry could pull 18-wheelers, and bend cast iron frying pans in half. Actually, there is a story about that. They were supposed to give him a fake frying pan, but as a rib somebody got him a real cast iron one. After he bent the thing for real, his respect in the locker room went up a lot.

I has been stated many times in a no-holds barred fight, Haku would beat most people. But in a fight with rules, Brock would stand a better chance.

P.S.

It was said that Haku was also the only person Andre the Giant feared, as in didn't want to get mad.

I know that about Haku, I have met several Hakus IRL and we have some similar stories here. Andre or Harley might beat you up, Haku might take your eye out.

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester

I love how when he was new in the powerlifting scene Mark Henry was so naive that when someone one asked him what juice he was on he said "Orange".

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads