• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG

Hyudra

First Post
Keefe the Thief said:
You know what i hate most about Anima? In every thread - here or on RPG.net or wherever - you get some low postcount people suddenly appearing like magic and telling you what a great game it is. Happens every time.

I'm not saying what a great game it is. Never played it, maybe never will. I am saying that there are parts to the system which are interesting and possibly worth converting for use in another system.

yerren

First Post
I usually never post any message in the forums because I usually tend to be moderate in my opinions but I hate to read things written by people that even haven´t seen or read the game they are talking about. I think people should tell their opinions after reading the game nor before it. As the rpg hasn´t even been published in English, and you can get it only in Spanish I thought I could help people giving information about it. I only wanted to help. I think it´s a great game but it´s only my opinion so it doesn´t care. I´m sorry if my posts have disturbed anyone.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads