Announcement

W

WizO_Pounamu

*A simple message on sturdy parchment with the seal of Righteous Fervour Keep and symbol of St Cuthbert*

Simon and Hine-Pounamu-karu-a-Tangiwai Thorne of Righteous Fervor Keep announce the arrival of their daughter, Rose Te-Aroha-toa Thorne.

Zeren

First Post
Chuckles and writes his reply.

Geesh! You people give your children long names. Maybe not long...but confusing. Congrats, and good luck with the little one!

~ Zeren

A

Agudo Archmage

Happy Day!

An enchanted white parchment floats peacefully near the last note.
It’s written with gold-flaked ink that sparkles gently before the eyes.

To the blessed family of Simon and Hine-Pounamu-karu-a-Tangiwai, and their newborn Rose Te-Aroha-toa Thorne; of the Righteous Fervor Keep

May your day be filed with joy and your nights be filled warm love of each others embrace.

I pray that the Light guides your steps in the long walk of life. May your family be like sun rising in the morning, full of bright beauty that shines colorfully in your heart and minds.

From your friends in the Light!
Agudo and Lady Hoot

W

WizO_Pounamu

Pounamu's eyes narrow and lip curls ever so slightly in disgust at the magical parchment. Her eyes pick up their names, but she reads no more, surpressing a shudder. Taking a burning brand from the fire pit nearby, she sets the parchment alight. The act scorches some of the other messages nearby but she does not remove the fire until the parchment's ashes flutter to the floor.
A wordless glance to her granite colleague at the bar nearby as she returns the brand to the pit. The golem nods in return. Shoulders straightened and tense to surpress another shudder, she turns away. After her departure the golem sweeps up the ashes which she would not even touch.

walks up to the message board and looks them over, seeing this he summons a pen into being, then pulls out a sheet of parchment and writes[ /I]

Congradulations on the new arrival, I was wondering where you'd been for some time now, as I'd notice you'd been gone for sometime, glad to find out the reason was the expected arrival of the newborn. Any way, congrads, and many blessing to you and your new child.

reviews the note once, then tacks it up next to the announcement, then walks off

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases