• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any chance of Adventure #1 by 5/25?

kumagroo

First Post
Yes, I need to get a general idea of how much past the advertised release date this is going to be, so I know whether I can count on having received and read it by my next game or if I should cancel my plans and start a different path. Thanks.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's done. At the last second we had a bright idea which we think will improve it (a graphical cue when redirecting the DM to an encounter spread rather than just text), plus a final art piece arrived.

roderickvd

First Post
It's done. At the last second we had a bright idea which we think will improve it (a graphical cue when redirecting the DM to an encounter spread rather than just text), plus a final art piece arrived.

That's awesome. I've been delighted with reading the manuscript RTF. When will you release the PDFs?

Gorok

Explorer
I just got an e-mail from the DriveThruRpg website about it being available for download. Too bad, I'm at work, where this site is blocked...

Nareth

First Post
Just downloaded it actually. Haven't had a chance to go through it yet, but I'm just glad it's here :) My Thursday/Friday group will be able to start this week, as long as I have the time to sit and actually read things. I know you guys work real hard, but please try not to let part 2 go too long past deadline. You know, just in case all of our groups get through part 1 quickly :)

And thank you for all that hard work. It is much appreciated.

Remove ads