Any chance of Adventure #1 by 5/25?

kumagroo

First Post
Yes, I need to get a general idea of how much past the advertised release date this is going to be, so I know whether I can count on having received and read it by my next game or if I should cancel my plans and start a different path. Thanks.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's done. At the last second we had a bright idea which we think will improve it (a graphical cue when redirecting the DM to an encounter spread rather than just text), plus a final art piece arrived.

roderickvd

First Post
It's done. At the last second we had a bright idea which we think will improve it (a graphical cue when redirecting the DM to an encounter spread rather than just text), plus a final art piece arrived.

That's awesome. I've been delighted with reading the manuscript RTF. When will you release the PDFs?

Gorok

Explorer
I just got an e-mail from the DriveThruRpg website about it being available for download. Too bad, I'm at work, where this site is blocked...

Nareth

First Post
Just downloaded it actually. Haven't had a chance to go through it yet, but I'm just glad it's here :) My Thursday/Friday group will be able to start this week, as long as I have the time to sit and actually read things. I know you guys work real hard, but please try not to let part 2 go too long past deadline. You know, just in case all of our groups get through part 1 quickly :)

And thank you for all that hard work. It is much appreciated.

Remove ads