• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any module/sourcebook made you go "Drop everything I want to run this right now?"

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
I'm eagerly awaiting Blackmoor. I've also been impressed by Midnight and Slaine.

Of course, I love my own adventure setting books for World of Whitethorn. :)

grodog

Hero
Wombat said:
For D&D? No.

For other games? Well, Blue Planet came pretty darn close ;)

Wow, I find a second Blue Planet fan and nice comment in as many days.... Thanks for the warm fuzzy Wombat :D

grodog

Hero
Wraith Form said:
It started with Call of Cthulhu, back in the day, and their late 80's - early 90's releases.

Then I got a hold of Pagan Publishing stuff--especially Delta Green--and it was a near-cultlike obsession (pun quasi-intended). Even reading their books today makes me ache that I wasn't able to playtest with the Pagans, watch them write...even breathe the same air as them. Magnificent stuff, really.

I concur Wraith Form :D Ping me offline if you'd like some info/details about those halcyon days :D

reanjr

First Post
Kingdoms of Kalamar (the one I actually did drop everything to play)
Nyambe: African Adventures (I've decided that Nyambe exists on the other side of the world from KoK's Tellene. Not that anyone will go there or come from there, it just brings me peace of mind knowing that the campaign is being used [sorta])
Dragonlance - Age of Mortals (I would have, but my players would not have it)

reanjr

First Post
haiiro said:
For me, it'd be the 3.0 PHB and -- much more recently -- Eberron. Actually, in the case of Eberron, reading the book made me want to play in a campaign, not DM it. ;)

I felt the same way. This seems pretty prevalent.

HiLiphNY

Explorer
Arcana Unearthed - I just had to get the book signed by Monte too!

Delta Green d20 - STILL WAITING!!!

AEG - World's Biggest Dungeon

PARANOIA XP!!!! - Need I say more?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads