• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any news on d20 Delta Green?

00Machado

First Post
That last I read they were expecting their shipment in April. I sent them an email asking when/how I might order a copy, and didn't hear back. I don't see a way to order it on the web site, but maybe I missed it.

Anyone know anything about it?

Ulric

First Post
I've been wondering the same thing....if that slow boat from China (the Republic of China) has arrived yet or not.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
I just received confirmation it has started shipping from distributors. We should have it for sale tomorrow, May10.

Ulric

First Post
thalmin said:
I just received confirmation it has started shipping from distributors. We should have it for sale tomorrow, May10.

So, how do we order it? Call your store? Oh, and how much is it going to be?

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Looks like FRP Games might have it in stock - I was just cruising ebay for CoC stuff, and spotted them auctioning off one there, and now that I look at thier web site, it says "Ships next business day"

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Ulric said:
So, how do we order it? Call your store? Oh, and how much is it going to be?
MSRP is $39.95 US and you should be able to get it at your FLGS. Not that I don't want your business, so if you like you can contact us.

Games Plus
101 W. Prospect Ave.
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
847-577-9656
www.games-plus.com

Remove ads