• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any news on d20 Delta Green?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I ordered my copy from Thalmin earlier today. Factoring in that I'm ordering from out of state (no state taxes), shipping cost, and the discount his store gives, I'm actually saving about a buck than if I'd bought it here in town (for MSRP and tax). :)

Gothmog

First Post
I picked up my copy in my FLGS today. They ordered 6 copies, and sold 5 of them inside an hour. Its a VERY heavyweight book, semi-glossy paper stock, and the layout looks identical to the old DG BRP book, with the addition of a few D20 statblocks for major NPCs. Its still mostly a BRP book with D20 stuff in boxed-in sidebars or in bold text in the book. The book has NOT been updated to take into account events since 2001, but a DG "New Millenium" book is planned for the future.

qstor

Adventurer
I got mine in the mail the other day from Scott. I pre-ordered it at GenCon Indy last year.

I'm waiting for the DG WW II book in 2017 :)

Mike

Ulric

First Post
PrinceXaxor said:
Paizo has it in stock according to their store blog.

It looks like its back out-of-stock again. I just checked and it said "unavailable". I don't know how many copies they initially got, but it looks like they sold fast.

Remove ads