Any prestige classes for Naked Berserkers?

Lord Ben

First Post
Any PrC's for Naked Berserkers specifically or any unarmored warrior in general? I want to play a naked barbarian with a greatsword and a smile, and obviously magical rings and amulets and whatnot, but not armor. Any idea?

Henry

Autoexreginated
SKYCLAD WARRIOR

Requirements: BAB +4, Run Feat, Intimidate 8 ranks.
Special: You must have gone "Buck Nekkid" for at least 2 years game-time, and the player must show up skyclad for all games, and stay such for the entire game.

Class abilities: +1 AC per class level, +1 to hit per 2 class levels, and the "charge into combat with everything swingin'" ability. :D

-------------------------

Now, find a DM who'll let you take it, and good luck. :)

Seriously, The only one I can think of would be a modified version of the Forsaker PrC from Masters of the Wild, but that's 3.0.

interwyrm

First Post
frenzied berserker makes sense thematically. However... I think they have serious survivability issues even when wearing equipment. Also, if you do that, it would be advantageous to see about being able to make a 'double-handed' unarmed strike.

Enamel_32

First Post
Ask you DM if you can use special body paints that frighten enemies/make you crazier/help heal wounds.

Edit: Maybe even make a tatooed monk-like class out of it.

Last edited:

interwyrm

First Post
or for the ick factor... the expert grappler... the reaping mauler. Brings back memories of ancient greece.

Edit: btw... gymnasium is greek for naked place, and it is where they did wrestling.

Last edited:

melkorspawn

First Post
Wow, a skyclad warrior with VoP... that would be pretty intense. Oh, and Henry... I think you misquoted the PrC description. Doesn't it have a gaze attack, fort save vs blindness?

Remove ads