• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any prestige classes for Naked Berserkers?

Lord Ben

First Post
Any PrC's for Naked Berserkers specifically or any unarmored warrior in general? I want to play a naked barbarian with a greatsword and a smile, and obviously magical rings and amulets and whatnot, but not armor. Any idea?

Henry

Autoexreginated
SKYCLAD WARRIOR

Requirements: BAB +4, Run Feat, Intimidate 8 ranks.
Special: You must have gone "Buck Nekkid" for at least 2 years game-time, and the player must show up skyclad for all games, and stay such for the entire game.

Class abilities: +1 AC per class level, +1 to hit per 2 class levels, and the "charge into combat with everything swingin'" ability. :D

-------------------------

Now, find a DM who'll let you take it, and good luck. :)

Seriously, The only one I can think of would be a modified version of the Forsaker PrC from Masters of the Wild, but that's 3.0.

interwyrm

First Post
frenzied berserker makes sense thematically. However... I think they have serious survivability issues even when wearing equipment. Also, if you do that, it would be advantageous to see about being able to make a 'double-handed' unarmed strike.

Enamel_32

First Post
Ask you DM if you can use special body paints that frighten enemies/make you crazier/help heal wounds.

Edit: Maybe even make a tatooed monk-like class out of it.

Last edited:

interwyrm

First Post
or for the ick factor... the expert grappler... the reaping mauler. Brings back memories of ancient greece.

Edit: btw... gymnasium is greek for naked place, and it is where they did wrestling.

Last edited:

melkorspawn

First Post
Wow, a skyclad warrior with VoP... that would be pretty intense. Oh, and Henry... I think you misquoted the PrC description. Doesn't it have a gaze attack, fort save vs blindness?

Remove ads