Any prestige classes for Naked Berserkers?

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Why a prestige class? Why not just play a barbarian and use bracers of armour (and an amulet of natural armour) instead of magic armour?

HighlandsBear

First Post
maybe you just need a feat

Since the whole point of karmic strike is to get hit so you can hit back maybe this is your answer. Its expensive - you need dodge and combat expertise as prereqs and won't get much use out of them, and combat reflexes, of course. Then concentrate on nothing but damage and hit points.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Plane Sailing said:
Why a prestige class? Why not just play a barbarian and use bracers of armour (and an amulet of natural armour) instead of magic armour?

Too bad you cannot throw a level of Monk in with Barbarian. ;)

A Ring of Protection, a Ring of Force Shield, and Gloves of Dexterity would also be helpful.

I just threw a Frenzied Berserker at the PCs on Sunday, but I gave him a Ring of Vampiric Regeneration (25%), just so that he would not fall down in 3 rounds. He lasted about 7 rounds. The evil Sorceress/Dragon Teleported away with his body, mostly so that she could get her hands on that ring for when she next melees with the PCs in dragon form. :]

Hopefully, the one player in my group who sometimes reads these boards will not read this. :)

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Sounds like Vow of Poverty would be quite helpful for you, though I am not sure if it is the RP aspect you are going for.

Lord Ben

First Post
I thought about vow of poverty, but I want a sword. Although a Bear Warrior with vow of poverty would be insanely powerful I think. At least offensively.

Woad armor would be nice. Magically hardened and flexible paint or something...

What does a ring of vampiric regeneration do? I mean I can guess the rough effects but what book is it in?

RigaMortus2

First Post
Maybe check out the Conan d20 RPG? Sounds like they might have what you are looking for. They use a Parry/Dodge bonus to AC that scales up with level (like your BAB does).

Remove ads