Anyone else having trouble getting the files?

chriton227

Explorer
I picked up the subscription last week, before the players guide came out. When the players guide was released, I tried the link in the e-mail and received a message saying "Product was already downloaded the allowed maximum times or has expired". I was able to go into my RPGNow account and use a link there to get the file.

When the Campaign Guide was release, I tried the link in the new e-mail and once again received a message saying "Product was already downloaded the allowed maximum times or has expired". I contacted RPGNow support and was told that the link in the e-mail was wrong, and they sent me a corrected link. However, when I used the new link, it went to the file containing just the Player's Guide, not the Campaign Guide. I replied immediately to RPGNow support, but have not yet heard back from them (has been about 24 hours).

Is anyone else having similar issues with the file delivery through the subscription? I'm wondering if somehow a duplicate product serial number was issued?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'll mention it to RPGNow -you can download both of those files free separately, though, so at least you can get 'em.

Ithaqua

First Post
I also have same troubles,

First time I sent an e-mail to support and tey fixed it, and in the mail the said that was some people with the same problem

Now I have sent them an e-mail and I'm waiting reply

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ithaqua said:
I also have same troubles,

First time I sent an e-mail to support and tey fixed it, and in the mail the said that was some people with the same problem

Now I have sent them an e-mail and I'm waiting reply

I've let them know. In the meantime, remember that the files in question are also available free separately:

Player's Guide: http://enworld.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=20945&

Campaign Guide: http://enworld.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=20979&

rpghost

First Post
We're working on this and will get it resolved hopefully today. But your downloads can be reset with a mail to custserv@rpgnow.com

I'll try to go mass-reset them right now so try once more first.

EDIT: Just checked and the download counts are not the problem. If I could get one or two of the emails sent out forwarded to me with serial numbers that might help figure out why it's doing what it's doing. webmaster@rpgnow.com

James

Last edited:

Ithaqua

First Post
I sent all in the email to cutserve so I will not duplicate the e-mail to avoid confusions,so I only fwd that to webmaster

I have check that I got the same wrong link that I got for the first time I got trouble with the players guide

Jeff M, told me that the problem was that many people recibed the same link which was not their serial, I think the trouble is the same now

Remove ads