D&D 4E Anyone know a Pro-4e site?

malraux

First Post
Vayden said:
As far as I know, this is the most pro-4E site out there. Check the Paizo boards or the 4E FR boards if you want a comparison. :)
Or even the WotC/Gleemax concerns and criticism board. That WotC hasn't shut that down says something about them.

VBMEW-01

First Post
Mistwell said:
I'd like to find such a pro-4e place as well.

Sometimes I want discussion of both sides, and sometimes I just want to hear people's ideas on how to use the things we are hearing about in fun and interesting ways. Lately, I cannot get the later without also having a ton of the former, often to the detriment of the later.

I agree 100%

Kzach

Banned
Banned
I wouldn't mind something like this as well.

Quite frankly, I'm tired of hearing from people who don't like x, y, z. For some reason, they always seem to be the ones that insist on being heard whether you want to hear what they have to say or not.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
I wouldn't mind something like this as well.

Quite frankly, I'm tired of hearing from people who don't like x, y, z. For some reason, they always seem to be the ones that insist on being heard whether you want to hear what they have to say or not.

FireLance

Legend
Thinking a little more about this, I think it might be possible to set up a personal forum on ENWorld that is explicitly pro-4e. I think I'll pop over to Meta to start a thread about it.

Update: Personal forums are no longer available. Scratch one idea.

Last edited:

Ranger REG

Explorer
hennebeck said:
I'm looking for a website that is Pro-4e.
Someplace I can get excited about the new edition without having to hear alot of negativity.
Can't stand the heat?

You want pro-4e? Wait until June then go to the Wizards messageboards. The negativities are minimal compared to this place.

You better make sure that pro-4e does not mean anti-3e.

P.S. Take diaglo with you. :p

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'm not sure that we're fundamentally opposed to purely positive 4e threads; they'd take more moderating, but that's doable so long as there's not a ton of them. The best strategy might be to have a moderator start it, or post near the top outlining the rules.

Remove ads