D&D 4E Anyone know a Pro-4e site?

hennebeck

First Post
I'm looking for a website that is Pro-4e.
Someplace I can get excited about the new edition without having to hear alot of negativity.

I understand that ENWorld is a place for discussion and discussions presumably need both sides.
Does anyone know of a place with just the "Yay for 4e" side?

Cyronax

Explorer
hennebeck said:
I'm looking for a website that is Pro-4e.
Someplace I can get excited about the new edition without having to hear alot of negativity.

I understand that ENWorld is a place for discussion and discussions presumably need both sides.
Does anyone know of a place with just the "Yay for 4e" side?

Well.....best advice I have is to announce a thread that's for 4e lovers only. Also don't forget to ban the random straw man or thread-jack.

C.I.D.

Vayden

First Post
As far as I know, this is the most pro-4E site out there. Check the Paizo boards or the 4E FR boards if you want a comparison. :)

(The Char-Op boards on WotC are also fairly pro-4E, but they're still mostly talking about optimization for 3.5 - they do have a few threads in there that might be what you're looking for - I haven't been in a while).

Cyronax

Explorer
Cyronax said:
PS - tongue in cheek ....
No it's not. It's deliberately rude, and astonishingly passive-aggressive. I've removed it as a result, and tossed the last line of your post into the above quote-box.

Email me if there's any confusion whatsoever why this is a problem.

~ Piratecat

Last edited by a moderator:

VBMEW-01

First Post
You won't find one that is utterly positive, it's a very argumentative world we live in friend.

But starting a Pro 4E thread could work for you, though it really didn't for me. YOu'd just have to do as suggested above and take it n hand.

A "let's make something new" thread can work if you are strict about it. It could even be fun, I'd participate. But don't look to expand on your 4E excitement in any common thread on this board, or any another, because message boards are better defined as Areas of Debate, and if negativity can derail you then much of what you see won't make you happy.

Good luck with it :cool:

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I'd like to find such a pro-4e place as well.

Sometimes I want discussion of both sides, and sometimes I just want to hear people's ideas on how to use the things we are hearing about in fun and interesting ways. Lately, I cannot get the later without also having a ton of the former, often to the detriment of the later.

Remove ads