• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone know what happened to Illfrost (Illusionary press)?

dm12345

Explorer
I recently found the illfrost campaign on drivethrough rpg, but it looks like there has not been anything new produced or posted in recent months. Does anyone know if Illusionary press is still in business and if this campaign is still being produced?

dm12345

Explorer
With no responses I may have gotten my answer (no one bought it). Oh well, i'll wait and see if anything pops up from them. There email seemed down so maybe that is a hint as well.

I was really looking for an already made 4e campaign 1-30 (non SOW,WOTBS, or Zeitgeist) and it is slim pickings.

I did come across Hellfrost for savage worlds which looks like a similar setting as Illfrost. It has plenty of adventure support, but i'm not sure how tight the story (or if there is one) overall. I guess i'm stuck doing conversions to 4e unless someone knows another 4e 1-30 published campaign.

Desmodaeus

First Post
Yeah, I purchased the first two Illfrost adventures and extra maps thinking to run the whole AP. Not too happy about their sudden disappearance without any explanation...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads