• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone picked up Midnight Fury of Shadows

devilbat

First Post
Allow me to add my name to the list of those who have purchased the box set, but have yet to read it.

I have flipped through it though, and it looks great. The DM Screen is awesome looking. To be honest, I haven't checked to see what game info is printed on it, but the art is great.

The map is everything I hoped for.

The character sheets are a nice bonus.

If the writing is up to par with the rest of the Midnight line, then I'm sure I'll rave about it as well.

grodog

Hero
Paka said:
You are welcome.

Seeing how my real name is Judd Karlman, I certainly have ulterior motivations for seeing this thread thrive and reading its participants.

Well understood :D I follow Jeff's stuff since I helped write Blue Planet with him back in the pre-FFG days. If you'd be interested in trading for any spare contributors copies of FoS (or any other Midnight titles), feel free to drop me an email!

MDSnowman

First Post
Paka said:
You are welcome.

Seeing how my real name is Judd Karlman, I certainly have ulterior motivations for seeing this thread thrive and reading its participants.

;) Send me a free copy and I'll write ya up a doozie of a review.

::nudge nudge, wink wink.::

Not gonna work eh?

Poo. :(

Last edited:

Paka

Explorer
MDSnowman said:
;) Send me a free copy and I'll write ya up a doozie of a review.

::nudge nudge, wink wink.::

Not gonna work eh?

Poo. :(

I would love to but I'm giving away my copies to my parents and my buddy who first urged me to DM when I was 13.

They're all spoken for.

Sorry.

Wraith Form

Explorer
BelenUmeria said:
See...this thread made me go and purchase it. Maybe ENWorld should get some ad kickbacks. ;)
Yeah, this thread worked on me, too....I might not have the shekels to get this yet, but it's convinced me to save up for it....

Remove ads