• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone starting or have room for one in an M&M game?

Vardeman

First Post
Hi, all. Just picked up the rulebook for Mutants & Masterminds and would LOVE to get into a PBP game of it. There's little chance of getting my local groups to play it, seeing as how I just turned them on to Spycraft and they had to pony up the bucks for a couple of rulebooks. :p Anyway, if anyone is starting up a new game or if anyone has room for one more in an existing game, please contact me, either here or through email.

Thanks,

V vardeman62@earthlink.net

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Ditto for me. I have the superhero bug after playing Freedom Force. I'd be willing to run a game once one of my other five end, but that might be several months from now.

I'm running an M&M game at the moment here but the game is full. However, I too would like to actually PLAY in an M&M game so if anyone wants to run one, I'd be interested.

Toric

Sildean

First Post
Me five! I too just got the M&M book and all my local groups are caught up in the excitement of Spycraft (which I would love to play too by the way). If one gets started, I would very gladly join.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads