• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Apparently, previous editions of D&D...

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Lamb muggings are funny in a s*** your pants because you're laughing so hard kind of way....

...I probably should have helped my son,

Remember, folks: that man IS a trained killer. Note how he laughs at the Violence of the Lambs.

Last edited:

IronWolf

blank
It may not be something you do often, but it is common. Most any animal will hang around a source of decent food. Dogs, cats, grad students, you name it. Once you feed 'em, you can't get rid of them.

I always feed the stray cats that show up at our house. I have a garage cat that is a great hunter. I think this is our 3rd or 4th year with her. She lives in the garage year round. She catches a ton of mice, especially when the crops come off the fields in the fall. She is sometimes a little too good and gets a bird here and there and has been known to get a rabbit. Friendly cat though, very affectionate.

We have another one that we've been feeding for about 2 weeks now on the back patio. I setup a little shelter for it while it gets used to my garage cat so she will have a friend.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
My boss has several cats that were dumped off near his property and now he has no rabbits. they is all gones.

Remove ads