Arabesu's Eyes of the Lich Queen, w/ Boons! - OOC

moritheil

First Post
renau1g said:
So... do we just wait until the mist is done?

As I understand it he's popping in and out of the mist. So everyone should ready actions to nail him when he pops out again . . . since if he stays in the mist he's just guaranteed to stay silenced and to be surrounded and slain as soon as the mist fades. ;)

GammaPaladin

First Post
Are you guys still recruiting? I couldn't tell from the thread, and I'm jonesing for an Eberron game.

(It's probably spelled out somewhere and I'm just not seeing it because it's 2AM, so I apologize for asking in advance).

Vertexx69

First Post
Is anyone opposed to giving other party members just a little time to respond to posts, before we move everything along at lightning speed?

I don't think we have any mindless brutes in the party, so the option of tactics shouldn't be automatically ruled out.

Arabesu

Are you guys still recruiting? I couldn't tell from the thread, and I'm jonesing for an Eberron game.

(It's probably spelled out somewhere and I'm just not seeing it because it's 2AM, so I apologize for asking in advance).

Why don't you roll up a character as an alternate. If a spot opens up then you can get it. I'm finding it hard to give 6 players each full attention anyway, particularly since we have different post times. So if one of the other players drops or has a PC death then you'd be in.

Is anyone opposed to giving other party members just a little time to respond to posts, before we move everything along at lightning speed?

Would you like for me to impose some kind of schedule? I tend to not like them, but I don't know of a better way to slow things down except to just hope that everyone adheres.

moritheil

First Post
I'm just trying to move things along on the KOed guy. If I get a few votes that we need to get rid of him so he doesn't bring the wrath of an army down on our heads, we'll get rid of him.

moritheil

First Post
Well, at least combat 2 was fast. Both of our mages pulling out all stops probably helped. :p

Arabesu, feel free to let me know if I appear to be setting up something that just won't work (i.e. trying to RP a conversation about KOed enemy disposal when a combat is imminent and we won't get to have said conversation.) :)

Arabesu

Well, it worked out fine didn't it. But NOW might be the time for discussing your two prisoners. After you "deal" with your prisoners, whatever that means, then I might do the flashback to tell you guys what your doing.

renau1g

First Post
Sorry to Duoane, I was going to be away from my computer after that post until now and just didn't to hold up the combat, thought I'd throw my actions out there.

I didn't mean to skip you're turn.

Douane

First Post
renau1g said:
Sorry to Duoane, I was going to be away from my computer after that post until now and just didn't to hold up the combat, thought I'd throw my actions out there.

I didn't mean to skip you're turn.

Hey, renau1g, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for! :) We had already established that posting in order of initiative just isn't feasible with a PbP, with different timezones and all the other RL constraints, so there's no problem at all!

That really wasn't a "Meh, damn all those who posted before me!" but a "Meh, reloading the page could have saved you the trouble of writing up a post, deleting it because it didn't fit what you had in mind and then rewriting it totally again."

Folkert

Remove ads