D&D 3E/3.5 Arcane domain spells

Is there a wider listing of domain spells than the single one per level listing in the domain wizard entry of unearthed arcana?

I know there are more domain spells than what is on that page.

They're listed in Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, I'm not sure what was listed in Unearthed Arcana. Two spells are listed for each respective Cleric level 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th.

The SCAG is the official version of the subclass, the UA version is obsolete.

However, it might be worth negotiating with your DM to see if he will substitute Xanathar's or Elemental spells for some of them.

They're listed in Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, I'm not sure what was listed in Unearthed Arcana. Two spells are listed for each respective Cleric level 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th.
Im sorry that i forgot to put this in the post title but this question is for 3/3.5 d&d. I'll edit the title accordingly. Is that a book from that edition though? The arcane domains are also specified to be distinct from the divine domains even when they have the same name. They arent the same. Are the domains you reference arcane domains?

The SCAG is the official version of the subclass, the UA version is obsolete.

However, it might be worth negotiating with your DM to see if he will substitute Xanathar's or Elemental spells for some of them.
Im sorry that i forgot to put this in the post title but this question is for 3/3.5 d&d. I'll edit the title accordingly. Is that a class from those editions though?

Remove ads