• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcane Might Part 1: The Search for Home (Still running)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Kavernus looks at the rag tag grouping and says, We have the makings of greatness. Our guild name should reflect this. How about He says something in Infernal that makes the elves ears bleed? Those who speak infernal understand he said something about the aquisition of power for the sake of conquest but it doesn't translate well. Something like "We who would conquer the starts and set them on new paths."

shaff

First Post
"I think it should be something in Draconic since that is the language of wizardry. something like... "The Forgotten Masters of Arcane Might" (Armel said that in draconic). Which means "th forgotten masters of Arcane Might" (Armel says that in common)."

Tyrog shrugs.

Snowtiger

First Post
"Lets find out what it looks like before we name it. If it's nothing but a hunting lodge, we may want to go to greener pastures. ;) Everyone ready to go?"

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:
Myrkskog smiles Perhaps 'Auldverg Anphilli', High Elvish for 'the New Breed'...'

Kavernus smirks and says Only if your willing to answer the question as many times as it will be asked. "So what are you breeding with in there?"

Zhure

First Post
Lugash

"Let's name the group after the first member to fall in combat. I sense that's going to happen soon enough," Durban says with a smile. "Who knows, it might make the foolhardy among us that much braver."

shaff

First Post
"Yes, lets worry about naming it after we get a home for the name... We may go to Malark's and see that his fortress is untakable.... Who knows.
So, shall we go?"

Snowtiger

First Post
"I plan on taking my mule and cart. You can certainly ride with me and Kurik. Come on folks, let's go."

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Afoot or Ahorse is the way that Myrkskog plans to get there.
'I haven't the means to magically arrive there, friends. It's shoes for me, either my own or those of a horse.' The elf then digs into another slice of fruit pie and beer.

Remove ads