are you all still doing 3x conversions?

NemesisDragon

Explorer
I am extremely sorry for posting this stupid question but I haven't seen any updates to the creature catalog in quite some time now and I was just wondering if you guys are still converting. Also while I'm at it I would like to thank all of you guys for the splendid work, thank you very much.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Yes, there are still plenty of conversions being churned out each week. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the Creature Catalog database since the move to ENWorld2 (or possibily even from before then, I don't recall) which means Shade can't currently upload the conversions to the site.

However, you can find a list of the creatures that have been finished and awaiting uploading to the site here and you can find the completed conversions, as well as many still in progress towards the end of this thread.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Yes, there are still plenty of conversions being churned out each week. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the Creature Catalog database since the move to ENWorld2 (or possibily even from before then, I don't recall) which means Shade can't currently upload the conversions to the site.

However, you can find a list of the creatures that have been finished and awaiting uploading to the site here and you can find the completed conversions, as well as many still in progress towards the end of this thread.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Yes, as Echohawk said, we've been really active, and have no plans to stop 3x conversions anytime soon.

Unfortunately, the server troubles continue. Hopefully the new server fundraiser will result in what ENWorld needs to get everything running smoothly again.

NemesisDragon

Explorer
Cool, thank you gents very much. I hope everything with the servers turns out ok, the past week alone it's had me wondering with the site in general. Thanks for the links!

Remove ads