D&D 5E Arena of War - Chapter 1: In Character

Axel

First Post
Unprepared for the magical maelstroms around him, Dhruv is caught square in the chest by the Lightning Bolt (Dex save vs DC 14: 1d20+2 7). He staggers, struggling to breathe and falls to one knee.

From somewhere deep inside his soul Dhruv finds the strength to rise, albeit somewhat shakily and with gritted teeth. Second wind: 1d10+3 8He looks about, seeking the bastard wizard who electrified him.

ooc: Point landing on 0 HP (ouch, 42 damage in 1 round!). Relentless endurance racial ability puts him on 1 HP.

The map link is broken? Can't see it properly... Intent is to find the caster and put an axe through his face. Should be able to reach anyone within 60' with cunning action. Or, if within 30' and the caster is taken down, using cunning action to fade away.

Combat stats:
AC:18
HP:9/42

Last edited:

sithramir

First Post
OOC: the map works for me on chrome and Tapatalk. Not sure how to fix it I'll post some options later to see if there is another way that helps

Edit: See the post above which now has more than one option. Does jpeg work better than png?

Again, Chrome and Tapatalk works and I used IE and it also shows fine.

Last edited:

sithramir

First Post
Unprepared for the magical maelstroms around him, Dhruv is caught square in the chest by the Lightning Bolt (Dex save vs DC 14: 1d20+2 7). He staggers, struggling to breathe and falls to one knee.

From somewhere deep inside his soul Dhruv finds the strength to rise, albeit somewhat shakily and with gritted teeth. Second wind: 1d10+3 8He looks about, seeking the bastard wizard who electrified him.

ooc: Point landing on 0 HP (ouch, 42 damage in 1 round!). Relentless endurance racial ability puts him on 1 HP.

The map link is broken? Can't see it properly... Intent is to find the caster and put an axe through his face. Should be able to reach anyone within 60' with cunning action. Or, if within 30' and the caster is taken down, using cunning action to fade away.

Combat stats:
AC:18
HP:9/42

Let me know if you can see new map upload. The caster ran next to the melee group (There's rogue 1 behind a large lion fighting a dwarf). Do you want to get into melee with all those?

Not that it's my choice but you might want to ask for another fireball in that area lol. I was just thinking "stupid caster" after I did it.

Shayuri

First Post
lol...man. That one figure was not named on the map...if I'd known he was an ally I wouldn't have fireballed the twins either.

Ah well. It happens.

sithramir

First Post
lol...man. That one figure was not named on the map...if I'd known he was an ally I wouldn't have fireballed the twins either.

Ah well. It happens.

OOC: Yeah It happens. The map works out pretty well to show details but it's never perfect hehe. However, you probably did the right thing. They had a special twin feat which gave them advantages so they could be pretty nasty the next round (unless I actually roll 3 criticals out of 4 rolls again!)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Jade nimbly tucks and rolls, avoiding some of the electrical discharge from the wizard.
[sblock=Jade Reflex Saving Throw, DC14]1d20+7=23 Made the save, so he takes 16 damage instead of 32.

AC= 17
HP= 17/33
KI= 2/5 [/sblock]

Last edited:

Axel

First Post
His eyes lighting on his target, Dhruv saw the wizard was well defended by his allies. No chance of getting through the front door then... Snatching a sabre from one of the recently deceased elves at his feet, Dhruv bolted toward a debris pile in front of him - using the dim light and shadows to find a good place to wait and watch (Stealth (disadvantage): 2#1d20+8 19 14).

ooc: Map option 1 works on my tapatalk, which is 99% of how I use the forum these days (needs must...). Glad it did. Anyone but a raging barbarian would be mad to go there!

Move 30' to V13 (due "south"), pickup weapon as action, hide as cunning action.

Remove ads