• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ariel Eastwind Vs. Kazz't......(DarkWolf Judging)

Rathan

First Post
Kazz't has agreed not to use anting on his items but his sneaky trick......

Ariel Eastwind of Thorned Vine
Brown Belt 3
14/21

Graduate of the "Predator Dojo"
Founder of the "Thorned Vine Dojo"
Record: 10/10

Powers:
Sig Styles: Vine, Toad, Sword, Wolf, Scorpion
Dojo Style: Thorn
Fists of Fury (x2)
Chi Strike
Master of: Emotions, Movement

Possesions:
Yen: 3
Item: Phoenix Sword (Sig Style: Phoenix, Immunity: Phoenix)

8 flags speed strat chat match....judge gen'ed moves......

Darkwolf

First Post
Ariel
<MeowthBot> 1: The turtle tumbles facing the tower; reduces the gaze of the ember!
<MeowthBot> 2: The relentless chopstick lies by the foothills; silences the kick of the cat!
<MeowthBot> 3: The phoenix drifts before the knoll; rides below the speed of the sunflower!
<MeowthBot> 4: The toad dominates the wetlands; parries the rolling of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 5: The snake burns the valley; negates the motion of the void!

Kazz't
<MeowthBot> 1: The vine punches close to the ravine; reduces the push of the soul!
<MeowthBot> 2: The mantis scatters the desert; shields the chi of the fortress!
<MeowthBot> 3: The staff spins over the wetlands; dodges the foray of the lily!
<MeowthBot> 4: The rat quietly silences the village; silences the speed of the foul!
<MeowthBot> 5: The thorn kicks the river; avoids the roar of the clouds!

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the dungeon east of the Jade Gate on the dawn of the spear.

Kazz't the Devil
Dark Master Out of Favor
Record: 15-5
Powers:
Passive:
Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Signature Style: West Wind, Signature Location: Island, Master of Shadows, Mind Thief (Empty)
Active:
Sneaky Trick (x1), Dirty Trick (x2), Poisoned Blade (x2), Corruption

Possessions:
Contract of Binding:
Powers-Sneaky Trick (x1), Fist of Fury (x2), Hard Hitter

Not using Fist of Furies/Hard Hitter this match.

Darkwolf

First Post
Ariel
<MeowthBot> 1: The needle slaughters the hells; speaks upon the foray of the eyes!
<MeowthBot> 2: The phoenix tumbles on top of the mesa; conceals the terror of the canine!
<MeowthBot> 3: The staff slashes the pond; quells the blood of the reptile!
<MeowthBot> 4: The claw slashes by the cemetery; grasps the chaos of the void!
<MeowthBot> 5: The rabbit nails the well; fends off the storm of the four winds!

Kazz't
<MeowthBot> 1: The rat strongly severs the valley; dodges the punch of the ember!
<MeowthBot> 2: The monkey tracks within the glade; removes the cut of the root!
<MeowthBot> 3: The rose petal strikes near the city; dodges the thrust of the eyes!
<MeowthBot> 4: The rose petal moves across the vale; grasps the gaze of the orchid!
<MeowthBot> 5: The fox blasts the well as it insanely removes the stars; dodges the motion of the rodent!

Darkwolf

First Post
Ariel
<MeowthBot> 1: The toad bashes the fountain; averts the thrust of the steam!
<MeowthBot> 2: The rat quells the dungeon; grasps the drive of the battlements!
<MeowthBot> 3: The frog slaughters the coast; avoids the blood of the arrow as it kicks facing the punch of the eyes!
<MeowthBot> 4: The jaguar illuminates the ruins; protects against the motion of the rodent!
<MeowthBot> 5: The dagger moves upon the grotto; parts the rolling of the willow!

Kazz't
<MeowthBot> 1: The thorn sweeps facing the desert; redirects the onslaught of the mist as it calmly defends against the push of the water!
<MeowthBot> 2: The tree shouts from the ravine; protects against the offensive of the ape!
<MeowthBot> 3: The owl spins within the fountain; wards off the push of the sun!
<MeowthBot> 4: The manta ray shreds the desert; shields the terror of the steel and absorbs the assailment of the lily!
<MeowthBot> 5: The jade dragon bashes the valley; shreds the kick of the honor!

Darkwolf

First Post
Ariel
<MeowthBot> 1: The spear swims across the city; silences the assailment of the fortress!
<MeowthBot> 2: The crane sweeps within the pond; negates the drive of the reptile!
<MeowthBot> 3: The fang punches within the heavens; absorbs the assailment of the fell dagger!
<MeowthBot> 4: The turtle breaks the city; scatters the chaos of the sunflower for it avoids the chaos of the steam!
<MeowthBot> 5: The dagger thrusts the madlands; cruelly silences the rolling of the chi!

Kazz't
<MeowthBot> 1: The crab demolishes the badlands; grasps the aggression of the void!
<MeowthBot> 2: The manticore decimates the city; silences the onslaught of the ape!
<MeowthBot> 3: The manticore flies with the glade; scatters the slash of the fell dagger!
<MeowthBot> 4: The needle calmly breaks the tower; defends against the onslaught of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 5: The tree skillfully assails the steppes; blocks the terror of the lava!

Darkwolf

First Post
[13:22] <Darkwolf> !mb ybmaster
[13:22] <MeowthBot> Darkwolf: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the dungeon east of the Jade Gate on the dawn of the spear.
[13:23] <Ariel> dungeon.....ok...gotta member that.....
[13:23] <Sollir> Ariel Eastwind vs. Kazz't of the Westwynd style ;)
[13:23] *** Sollir is now known as Kazzt
[13:23] <Darkwolf> ***LOG starts at my master quote***
[13:23] <Ariel> yea I know...
[13:23] <Ariel> ok..
[13:24] <Kazzt> k
[13:24] <Kazzt> you're up first for a while Ariel
[13:24] <Ariel> ok...here I go...
[13:24] <Ariel> Chi Strike
[13:24] <Ariel> <MeowthBot> 4: The toad dominates the wetlands; parries the rolling of the willow!
[13:24] <Ariel> done
[13:25] <Kazzt> The mantis scatters the desert; shields the chi of the fortress!
[13:25] <Kazzt> done
[13:25] <Darkwolf> Toads do dominate wetlands...you know this if you listen to them at night...
[13:25] <Darkwolf> point and style Ariel
[13:26] <Darkwolf> 2 flags Ariel; 0 flags Kazz't
[13:26] <Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The snake burns the valley; negates the motion of the void!
[13:26] <Ariel> done
[13:27] <Kazzt> The thorn kicks the river; avoids the roar of the clouds!
[13:27] <Kazzt> done
[13:27] <Kazzt> not so lucky this time
[13:27] <Ariel> (sig style thorn)
[13:27] <Ariel> (actually dojo style thorn)
[13:27] <Kazzt> silly me
[13:27] <Kazzt> ah well
[13:28] <Darkwolf> When Kazzt attacks Ariel dominates him!
[13:28] <Darkwolf> Point Ariel
[13:28] <Darkwolf> 3 flags Ariel; 0 flags Kazzt
[13:28] <Ariel> <MeowthBot> 3: The phoenix drifts before the knoll; rides below the speed of the sunflower!
[13:28] <Ariel> done
[13:28] * Kazzt unleashes his evil scheme...as he disappears from sight
[13:29] <Kazzt> The rat quietly silences the village; silences the speed of the foul!
[13:29] <Kazzt> poison blade!
[13:29] <Kazzt> done
[13:30] <Darkwolf> Normally a rat wouldnt stand a chance against a phoenix...but that phoenix looks rather lazy while that rat is doing some nice work
[13:30] <Darkwolf> Point and Poison Kazz't
[13:30] <Darkwolf> 3 flags Ariel; 2 flags Kazz't
[13:30] <Ariel> new hands please...
[13:30] <Darkwolf> genning new hands
[13:31] <Darkwolf> up
[13:32] <Kazzt> ooh I like
[13:33] <Ariel> <MeowthBot> 4: The claw slashes by the cemetery; grasps the chaos of the void!
[13:33] <Ariel> done
[13:34] <Ariel> to you kazz't
[13:34] <Kazzt> I know
[13:34] <Kazzt> I have my decisions to make
[13:34] <Kazzt> like how I wish to kill you...
[13:34] <Kazzt> The rat strongly severs the valley; dodges the punch of the ember!
[13:34] <Kazzt> poison blade
[13:34] <Kazzt> done
[13:35] <Darkwolf> How I want to kill thee...let me count the ways ;p
[13:36] <Darkwolf> The rat escapes the claw...barely
[13:36] <Darkwolf> Point and poison Kazz't
[13:36] <Darkwolf> 3 flags Ariel; 4 flags Kazz't
[13:36] <Ariel> <MeowthBot> 1: The needle slaughters the hells; speaks upon the foray of the eyes!
[13:36] <Ariel> done
[13:37] <Kazzt> "Watch out there! Don't run with things sharp, you could get hurt!"
[13:37] <Kazzt> The monkey tracks within the glade; removes the cut of the root!
[13:37] <Kazzt> done
[13:38] <Darkwolf> Needling in for a quick slaughtering poke Ariel wins the round
[13:38] <Darkwolf> Point Ariel
[13:38] <Darkwolf> 4 flags All
[13:39] <Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The rabbit nails the well; fends off the storm of the four winds!
[13:39] <Ariel> FoF
[13:39] <Ariel> <MeowthBot> 2: The phoenix tumbles on top of the mesa; conceals the terror of the canine!
[13:39] <Ariel> done
[13:39] <Kazzt> "I'm not INSANE, I"M JUST A DEVIL!!!" ahahahahahahah!
[13:39] <Kazzt> The fox blasts the well as it insanely removes the stars; dodges the motion of the rodent!
[13:39] <Kazzt> done
[13:38] <Darkwolf> Needling in for a quick slaughtering poke Ariel wins the round
[13:38] <Darkwolf> Point Ariel
[13:38] <Darkwolf> 4 flags All
[13:39] <Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The rabbit nails the well; fends off the storm of the four winds!
[13:39] <Ariel> FoF
[13:39] <Ariel> <MeowthBot> 2: The phoenix tumbles on top of the mesa; conceals the terror of the canine!
[13:39] <Ariel> done
[13:39] <Kazzt> "I'm not INSANE, I"M JUST A DEVIL!!!" ahahahahahahah!
[13:39] <Kazzt> The fox blasts the well as it insanely removes the stars; dodges the motion of the rodent!
[13:39] <Kazzt> done
[13:40] <Darkwolf> As Ariel goes for the damaging low, Kazz't dodges aside and blasts her in the back!
[13:40] <Darkwolf> Point Kazzt!
[13:40] <Darkwolf> 4 flags Ariel; 5 flags Kazz't
[13:40] <Darkwolf> new hands
[13:41] <Darkwolf> up
[13:42] <Kazzt> dang, one of my best moves is thorn
[13:42] <Ariel> <MeowthBot> 1: The toad bashes the fountain; averts the thrust of the steam!
[13:42] <Kazzt> times like this I wish I had mastery ;)
[13:42] <Ariel> done
[13:42] <Kazzt> "Foolish honored one!"
[13:43] <Kazzt> The jade dragon bashes the valley; shreds the kick of the honor!
[13:43] <Kazzt> done
[13:44] <Darkwolf> Green dragon vs green toad...Dragon should have just breathed on the valley for bashing didn't work..
[13:44] <Darkwolf> Point and style Ariel
[13:44] <Darkwolf> 6 flags Ariel; 5 flags Kazz't
[13:44] <Ariel> cousin style to the toad..
[13:44] <Ariel> MeowthBot> 3: The frog slaughters the coast; avoids the blood of the arrow as it kicks facing the punch of the eyes!
[13:44] <Ariel> done
[13:45] <Kazzt> The tree shouts from the ravine; protects against the offensive of the ape!
[13:45] <Kazzt> done
[13:46] * Kazzt sighs
[13:47] <Darkwolf> Kazz't must be getting tired of little green things hopping all over him...
[13:47] <Darkwolf> Point Ariel
[13:47] <Darkwolf> 7 flags Ariel; 5 flags Kazz't
[13:47] <Kazzt> (what happens if you dirty trick in a corruption round?)
[13:48] <Darkwolf> I think it just goes to round 2
[13:48] <Ariel> <MeowthBot> 4: The jaguar illuminates the ruins; protects against the motion of the rodent!
[13:48] <Kazzt> The manta ray shreds the desert; shields the terror of the steel and absorbs the assailment of the lily!
[13:48] <Ariel> FoF
[13:48] <Kazzt> oops
[13:48] <Kazzt> very well, do your FoF
[13:48] <Kazzt> =P
[13:48] <Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The dagger moves upon the grotto; parts the rolling of the willow!
[13:48] <Ariel> Kazz't
[13:48] <Ariel> there.....done
[13:48] <Kazzt> The manta ray shreds the desert; shields the terror of the steel and absorbs the assailment of the lily!
[13:48] <Kazzt> sneaky trick: desert
[13:48] <Kazzt> done
[13:49] <Darkwolf> The jaguar illuminates the ruins..which just happens to be the desert after Kazz't's manta ray shreds it..
[13:49] <Darkwolf> Point and Location Kazz't
[13:49] <Darkwolf> 7 flags all
[13:49] <Ariel> new hands..
[13:49] <Darkwolf> and a great time for some new hands
[13:50] <Ariel> yes..yes it is....
[13:50] <Darkwolf> hands up
[13:51] <Ariel> ok...I'm dead....I got :):):):) for moves..this sucks..
[13:51] <Ariel> <MeowthBot> 3: The fang punches within the heavens; absorbs the assailment of the fell dagger!
[13:51] <Ariel> donr
[13:51] <Ariel> done
[13:51] <Darkwolf> (at least you have some aggressiveness in your moves...look at Noir's hand in Mirashi and Noir vs Kalanyr!)
[13:52] <Ariel> lol
[13:52] <Ariel> yea....I guess you'r right.
[13:52] <Kazzt> oh my this is too hard to choose
[13:52] <Kazzt> what happens if a corruption round ends in 0 points won
[13:52] <Kazzt> do you need 1 point to be won in a corrupt round?
[13:52] <Darkwolf> (I have Noir dancing in a fight...no idea whats going to happen next)
[13:53] <Darkwolf> I think you just have to win the round
[13:53] <Ariel> ummm/.....I'd say no..
[13:53] <Ariel> I think you have to win the round...I mean yes.....but DT'ing a round is not winning it..
[13:53] <Kazzt> The crab demolishes the badlands; grasps the aggression of the void!
[13:53] <Kazzt> done
[13:53] * Kazzt leaves it up for F.A.T.E. to decide
[13:54] *** Darkwolf is now known as F-A-T-E
[13:54] <Ariel> heh
[13:54] * F-A-T-E thinks Ariel is looking a little crabby...
[13:54] <F-A-T-E> Point and Match Kazz't
[13:54] <Kazzt> corruption time :)
[13:54] <Kazzt> I will corrupt
[13:54] <F-A-T-E> very well
[13:54] <F-A-T-E> Post your move Ariel
[13:55] <Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The dagger thrusts the madlands; cruelly silences the rolling of the chi!
[13:55] <Ariel> done
[13:56] <Kazzt> Ya big ape
[13:56] <Kazzt> The manticore decimates the city; silences the onslaught of the ape!
[13:56] <Kazzt> sneaky trick: City
[13:56] <Kazzt> done
[13:56] <Ariel> *bites nials..
[13:56] <F-A-T-E> I'm going to log it here..I'll post decision on the boards
[13:56] <Ariel> *bites nails..*
[13:56] <Kazzt> dangit, you like using my tricks don't you Darkwolf?

Darkwolf

First Post
Corruption round results:
Kazz't wins due to sneaky trick. May take one sig style from Ariel.

Ariel, you have been corrupted! You are now a Gang Lord 2.
You keep one sig style of your choice, and get the sig locations of madlands and heavens. You also get dirty trick(x2), sneaky trick, and may join a gang to pick up gang locations.

Kazzt, you dirty devil! You corrupted an honor fighter! You rise to Dark Master 1 and take one of Ariel's sig styles before she loses most of them.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Stats as of After the Fight:

Ariel Eastwind the Mad
Gang Lord 2
14/22

Member of "Team Rocket"

Powers:
Sig Style: Wolf
Sig Locals: Heavens, Madlands, Hells, Volcano
Gang Member: Coast
Dirty Trick (x2)
Sneaky Trick (x1)

Possesions:
Yen: 3
Item: Phoenix Sword (Sig Style: Phoenix, Immunity: Phoenix)

"hehehe...... *silence* muhahahahahahahahah..... all these paths and I can't stay on one of them....... my mind.....*silence* it's confused and I'm going mad......... MY HEAD...... OHHH..... MY HEAD.....muhahahahahahha"

Last edited:

Remove ads