• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ariel Eastwind Vs. Rrai-kesh..... [Kal Judging....]

Rathan

First Post
*Ariel...after her defeat by yet another white belt... is lowered back the her former Brown Belt status..... she now looks to make her Black Belt back........*

Ariel Eastwind
Brown Belt 6
41/51

Thundering Northstar of the Fanged Dragon Dojo
0/4

Powers:
Sig Styles:Dragon, Dagger, Fox, Thunder, Claw,
Dojo Style: Fang
Chi Strike
Fists of Fury (x2)
Master of: Emotions, Movement,

Possesions:
Yen: 12
Item: Phoenix Sword (Sig Style: Phoenix, Immunity: Phoenix, Mastery: Phoenix)

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rrai-kesh, the tiger-man, steps forward after witnessing Ariel's quick defeat by a white belt...

"Ariel, are you ready to battle me now as you agreed to do? Or has such a quick defeat driven the spirit of battle from your body?"

Rrai-kesh

Black belt 0
Yen: 1
Signature Styles: Panther, Tiger, Wolf, Phoenix, Northstar, Claw, Kama
Dojo Style: Fang(from Darkwolf's Dojo)
Fist of Fury (x2)
Chi Strike
Master of Emotions, Movement, & Shadows
Mastery of Northstar style
Item: Battle cat, Gal-kerr; Powers: Tiger signature style, Mastery: Tiger style

Rathan

First Post
"Rrai my friend.... I am acustom to haveing defeats by now...... I am still willing to fight you...."

"Here are my standard insults....."

I find your cat to be insane, your basement to be a(n) pretentious mudhole, and your magic to be timid.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I am here. And here are my insults for you, Ariel...

"I find your daimyo to be cretinous, your presence to be rotted, and your sword to be as pathetic as the clan from which you have emerged."

Just a reminder as I said before to Rathan, this will already be a slow fight due to me not being able to post every day probably. So please no DQ's unless I'm not here for like a week for some reason. If I win insults, I already plan on making it as short of a match as is fair just to make up for my lack of posting.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The Random Nonsense Generator has decreed this match to take place at the clearing north-west of the Guardian Range on the morning of the lizard.

"How's an insane cat even remotely relevant ?"

"Insults Rrai-Kesh"

Rathan

First Post
"Psssst.... Rrai... we're in the same clan (dojo).... carefull how you say that.... Master Darkwolf might here you." *snicker*

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I choose that this shall be a speed strrategy match forr 5 flags."

Rrai stretches out for another moment while looking at Ariel with a gleam in his eyes. She senses that he is about to try something big. Rrai steps forward and bows to the judge and to Ariel, then takes his stance and launches the most powerful attack he can... for better or worse.

Rrai's 1st hand:
1: The scorpion torments the cavern and quietly attacks the sands; reduces the energy of the holy ground!

2: The snake perfectly mangles the ocean and beatutifully rains uponthe Plaza of the Ten Thousand Immortals; absorbs the thrust of the sands!

3: The staff withers the temple; silences the descent of the garden!

4: The rat stands higher than the rapids and in addition it kicks through the iron; conceals the punch of the blade!

5: The rat thrusts the grotto; quells the slash of the bird!

(Attack #2 changed to Tiger style via item's Mastery power!)
-The tiger perfectly mangles the ocean and beatutifully rains uponthe Plaza of the Ten Thousand Immortals; absorbs the thrust of the sands!

Fist of Fury!!!

(Attack #4 changed to Northstar style via Mastery!)
-The northstar stands higher than the rapids and in addition it kicks through the iron; conceals the punch of the blade!

Whew! That should be a doozy if it hits! :D

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
1st Hand:

1: The east wind vanquishes the village; poetically grasps the storm of the insect!

2: The claw shatters the clearing; averts the speed of the star!

3: The turtle appears higher than the sea; averts the assailment of the bird!

4: The supreme mantis slaughters the grotto; shields against the pain of the fires!

5: The dragon penetrates the city; waves away the speed of the barrens! *yen*

*Ariel sees that Rrai is bringing out the big guns... so she unloads on him as well....*

4: The supreme mantis slaughters the grotto; shields against the pain of the fires!

Fists of Fury

5: The dragon penetrates the city; waves away the speed of the barrens! *yen*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads