Ariel Vs. Kazz't.....(Darkwolf Judging)

The manticore penetrates the dungeon; protects against the drive of the fire!

Attacking with the style of the Manticore, Kazz't punches Ariel with several blows, quickly parting her defense while dousing the flames of her strength...

Darkwolf

First Post
Ariel
<MeowthBot> 1: The rabbit destroys the ravine; avoids the stab of the lily!
<MeowthBot> 2: The rat flips underneath the volcano; parts the slash of the teardrop!
<MeowthBot> 3: The chimera rides over the savanna; forcefully parts the touch of the lily!
<MeowthBot> 4: The rabbit parts the prairie; avoids the thrust of the invisible blade!
<MeowthBot> 5: The tree dances underneath the tower; blocks the onslaught of the battlements! *yen*

Kazzt
<MeowthBot> 1: The west wind cautiously vanquishes the river; averts the foray of the body!
<MeowthBot> 2: The spider drops above the cemetery; waves away the roar of the lily! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 3: The sword shreds the caves; guards against the assailment of the eyes!
<MeowthBot> 4: The ruby manta ray overwhelms the badlands; grasps the stab of the rain!
<MeowthBot> 5: The staff kicks facing the volcano; scatters the tempest of the arrow!

Rathan

First Post
*ariel destroys Kazz't with a rabbit kick to the head.....then fends off the lily-livered demons attacks with ease.......*

<MeowthBot> 1: The rabbit destroys the ravine; avoids the stab of the lily!

The west wind cautiously vanquishes the river; averts the foray of the body!

"Heh, you keep fighting although you know you will lose, I admire that trait..." Kazz't cautiously approaches his opponents move, attempting to vanquish her with a few nasty blows.

Darkwolf

First Post
Fly away little bunny! Or at least it is now. Caution paid off..although I've never heard of cautious winds..

Point and Style Kazzt!
1 flag Kazzt; 3 flags neutral

1¥ so far has been given to Kazzt

Rathan

First Post
*ariel is relentless with the rabbit stance.......*

<MeowthBot> 4: The rabbit parts the prairie; avoids the thrust of the invisible blade!

Darkwolf

First Post
Staffs kick? with what? feet? what feet?

Point Ariel!
4 flags neutral

If this is not finished in the next round the first round of the next hand is SUDDEN DEATH!

Crowd Pleaser!

The ruby manta ray overwhelms the badlands; grasps the stab of the rain!

Fist of Fury!

The spider drops above the cemetery; waves away the roar of the lily! *yen*

"I said it before and i'll say it again, GAME OVER ARIEL!" Kazz't uses his most impressive move ever shown! His body shimemrs with the light and shine of a ruby as his greed and his devil overlord fuels his attack...

Remove ads