• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ariel Eastwind Vs. Rrai-kesh..... [Kal Judging....]

Kalanyr

Explorer
Rrai's move combines complexity with power equal to his foes, causing me to grant the round to him.

Point Rrai, Style Rrai, Item Style Rrai, Fist of Fury Rrai, Fist of Fury Style Rrai

5 Points Rrai

5 Flags Rrai

Match Rrai

Rrai you rise to Black Belt 1 and grow in Prestige and Honour

Ariel you have suffered defeat and lose a small bit of honour and fall to Brown Belt 5.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rrai exhales and lets go the tension of pulling off such a complicated move that was so risky. Shaking his limbs to vent the remaining adrenaline which he no longer needs, Rrai then bows to the judge and to Ariel.

"Ariel, you are indeed a strong fighter despite your many losses. I am honored to have battled you again and lucky to have won. Thank you for the opportunity to fight a worthy foe such as yourself."

Sorry that you lost again, but I just had to try that combo! I guess it wasn't such a long fight after all. :D So Ariel and Rrai have each won against the other now. Maybe that means it's your turn to win next time. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads