Ariel Vs. Lu Bu....(Kalanyr Judging)

Kalanyr

Explorer
" The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the temple west of the Altar of the Rainbow Circle on the dusk of the ki-rin."

Rathan

First Post
I have this to say to you Lu Bu...

I find your person to be shabby, your kingdom to be dilapidated, and your insult to be the direct result of poor upbringing.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Lu Bu's Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The snake strikes by the cemetery; dominates the foray of the canine!
<MeowthBot> 2: The jaguar rends the palace; absorbs the foray of the vermin!
<MeowthBot> 3: The crab burns the cemetery; rides in the midst of the energy of the clouds!
<MeowthBot> 4: The hammer tracks from the castle; wards off the chi of the stars!
<MeowthBot> 5: The snake impales the tundra; dodges the stab of the wyrm!

Ariel's Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The needle kicks through the cemetery; parries the stab of the snow!
<MeowthBot> 2: The lotus blossom ravages the glade; quells the touch of the root!
<MeowthBot> 3: The thunder sucker punches the fountain; absorbs the push of the orchid! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 4: The spear moves by the island; defends against the stab of the lightbeam!
<MeowthBot> 5: The toad demolishes the wastelands; averts the descent of the soul!

"Despite the fact it is mere formality Ariel's insult is better"

Rathan

First Post
*ariel kicks Lu Bu sooo hard..it knocks him into a nearby cemetery......*

<MeowthBot> 1: The needle kicks through the cemetery; parries the stab of the snow!

Rathan

First Post
*ariel goes for the gold as she takes the power of the thunder and uses it to force a unnoticed sucker punch to the guy of Lu Bu.....*

<MeowthBot> 3: The thunder sucker punches the fountain; absorbs the push of the orchid! *yen*

turtle

First Post
Attacking like the dog you are...

Lu Bu leaps into a celestial kick, riding on clouds of flame!

The crab burns the cemetery; rides in the midst of the energy of the clouds!

turtle

First Post
This game sucks... he attacks with thunder... i "ride on the energy of the clouds" and lose... hmm... maybe I'm just pissed that I haven't won a single round in my last four fights...

Remove ads