• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ariel Vs. Lu Bu....(Kalanyr Judging)

Kalanyr

Explorer
" The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the temple west of the Altar of the Rainbow Circle on the dusk of the ki-rin."

Rathan

First Post
I have this to say to you Lu Bu...

I find your person to be shabby, your kingdom to be dilapidated, and your insult to be the direct result of poor upbringing.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Lu Bu's Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The snake strikes by the cemetery; dominates the foray of the canine!
<MeowthBot> 2: The jaguar rends the palace; absorbs the foray of the vermin!
<MeowthBot> 3: The crab burns the cemetery; rides in the midst of the energy of the clouds!
<MeowthBot> 4: The hammer tracks from the castle; wards off the chi of the stars!
<MeowthBot> 5: The snake impales the tundra; dodges the stab of the wyrm!

Ariel's Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The needle kicks through the cemetery; parries the stab of the snow!
<MeowthBot> 2: The lotus blossom ravages the glade; quells the touch of the root!
<MeowthBot> 3: The thunder sucker punches the fountain; absorbs the push of the orchid! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 4: The spear moves by the island; defends against the stab of the lightbeam!
<MeowthBot> 5: The toad demolishes the wastelands; averts the descent of the soul!

"Despite the fact it is mere formality Ariel's insult is better"

Rathan

First Post
*ariel kicks Lu Bu sooo hard..it knocks him into a nearby cemetery......*

<MeowthBot> 1: The needle kicks through the cemetery; parries the stab of the snow!

Rathan

First Post
*ariel goes for the gold as she takes the power of the thunder and uses it to force a unnoticed sucker punch to the guy of Lu Bu.....*

<MeowthBot> 3: The thunder sucker punches the fountain; absorbs the push of the orchid! *yen*

turtle

First Post
Attacking like the dog you are...

Lu Bu leaps into a celestial kick, riding on clouds of flame!

The crab burns the cemetery; rides in the midst of the energy of the clouds!

turtle

First Post
This game sucks... he attacks with thunder... i "ride on the energy of the clouds" and lose... hmm... maybe I'm just pissed that I haven't won a single round in my last four fights...

Remove ads