Ariel Vs. Lu Bu....(Kalanyr Judging)

Rathan

First Post
"well this was fun Lu Bu but now it's time for you to lose.... even tho I still have to pay you afterwards...... *sigh*"

<MeowthBot> 5: The toad demolishes the wastelands; averts the descent of the soul!

Rathan

First Post
how can you be complianing turtle...I'm giving you 4 YEN even if I win........ hey....you want my yen.....or my item instead......(it has no powers at the momnet....but at least you don't have to pay the first 5 yen for it.......:) )

Rathan

First Post
awww....don't say that turtle...now you sound like skarnkai...... it's just a game..... don't get all upset over it..

(and I'll give you my item instead.....and it's even worth 5 yen....:D)

Kalanyr

Explorer
" To demolish the already wasted is impressive"

4 Flags and Match Ariel

Ariel you rise to Silver Sash 2 with a record of 5-9. And as you agreed before must pay Lu Bu 4 yen, so the 3 from the victory must be returned and 1 extra.

Lu Bu you have lost again but it affects you little except that you must pay Ariel the 3 Yen for her victory. But thanks to the pre-match stipulations you come off with 4 yen and a record of 2-6.

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC- Turtle it was the defense that brought it down to experience, I was more impressed by thunder striking a fountain than by an aquatic creature burning a graveyard.

Rathan

First Post
*ariel pays Lu Bu his three yen back with 1 extra from the situlations..*

good luck Lu Bu in attaining you sash again......

Ariel Eastwind of the Yen
Silver Sash 2
5/9

Powers:
Sig Style: Toad
Sig Local: Pond
Profiteer
Arena Fighter
Bribe Judges (x2)
Master of Wealth

Possesions:
Yen: 14