• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ariel Vs. Lu Bu....(Kalanyr Judging)

Rathan

First Post
"well this was fun Lu Bu but now it's time for you to lose.... even tho I still have to pay you afterwards...... *sigh*"

<MeowthBot> 5: The toad demolishes the wastelands; averts the descent of the soul!

Rathan

First Post
how can you be complianing turtle...I'm giving you 4 YEN even if I win........ hey....you want my yen.....or my item instead......(it has no powers at the momnet....but at least you don't have to pay the first 5 yen for it.......:) )

Rathan

First Post
awww....don't say that turtle...now you sound like skarnkai...... it's just a game..... don't get all upset over it..

(and I'll give you my item instead.....and it's even worth 5 yen....:D)

Kalanyr

Explorer
" To demolish the already wasted is impressive"

4 Flags and Match Ariel

Ariel you rise to Silver Sash 2 with a record of 5-9. And as you agreed before must pay Lu Bu 4 yen, so the 3 from the victory must be returned and 1 extra.

Lu Bu you have lost again but it affects you little except that you must pay Ariel the 3 Yen for her victory. But thanks to the pre-match stipulations you come off with 4 yen and a record of 2-6.

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC- Turtle it was the defense that brought it down to experience, I was more impressed by thunder striking a fountain than by an aquatic creature burning a graveyard.

Rathan

First Post
*ariel pays Lu Bu his three yen back with 1 extra from the situlations..*

good luck Lu Bu in attaining you sash again......

Ariel Eastwind of the Yen
Silver Sash 2
5/9

Powers:
Sig Style: Toad
Sig Local: Pond
Profiteer
Arena Fighter
Bribe Judges (x2)
Master of Wealth

Possesions:
Yen: 14