• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arizona Shutterbug: Reveille's Reflections of the World around Him

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Took some picture of my neighborhood this morning after the rain had stopped. Thought I'd share.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
More pics of the clouds and neighborhood.

I'll be going out of twon on Wednesday and won't be getting back till Sunday, I am going to be in Glendale, having fun in the snow and relaxing with my folks. I'll take plenty of pics and post them when I get back.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 68
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Jdvn1 said:
The rain evaporates before it hits the ground.
Not true. That only happens when we get sunshowers. It still hits the ground, but then it evaporates very quickly. Well, it stopped raining yesterday morning, but the clouds remained. When I woke up last night, it was raining again. That's good, we need as much rain as we can get. And yest it does snow it parts of AZ. Heck, in the time that I've lived here, it has snowed twice in Scottsdale, though it never touched the ground.

BTW, The one labeled 10.jpg is my house.

IronWolf

blank
When I was in Tucson it snowed at least twice, once on Easter Day enough to actually stick for a little while. And of course Mt. Lemmon had plenty of snow to the north of Tucson and the mountains down towards the Mexican border had about 6 inches of snow as we were down there in Jeeps that day.

Remove ads