• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arizona Shutterbug: Reveille's Reflections of the World around Him

hafrogman

Adventurer
Reveille said:
Start your own thread! :] :uhoh: :lol:
*whoops* Sorry, I thought this was a thread for Arizona Shutterbugs. You should really rename it.

Reveille's VERY OWN VERY PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPH THREAD NO POSTING FROM OTHER PEOPLE EVEN IF THEY DO LIVE IN ARIZONA. THIS MEANS YOU, HAFROGMAN!

:lol:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
So, I ended going out to a nice Valentine's dinner with my Uncle, Mom, siter, her boyfriend and my nephew. We all went to Sweet Tomatoes and had a reaaly nice time. Little Colin was definetely the highlight of the evening. He was certainly alot of fun to be around.

We honored my late grandmother (whose birthday was on Valentine's) and my dad. I really missed him a lot today. I ended up cozying up to my uncle, and though he and I aren't too close I suspect thats going to change.

Attachments

• DSC00634.JPG
    DSC00634.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC00635.JPG
    DSC00635.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC00636.JPG
    DSC00636.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00637.JPG
    DSC00637.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Went outside to take out some garbage and saw this cloud foramtion. I loved it so much I ran inside to grab my camera before it disappered.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Clouds.JPG
    Clouds.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 81

Remove ads