Armor For Savael

K

Kiron_Oakleaf

Kiron slowly walks in with a body size crate floating behind him, he moves to the bar and carefully stands up the crate and orders some wine.

"He better show up, and I better not get screwed on this deal"

Takes his wine from Golem and pays, then leans on the bar to wait.

Savael

First Post
Time goes by. People drink their fill, the day wears on. And someone enters...

The small, gruff figure of Percev can be seen through the crowd as he makes his way to the bar. His unkept beard seems in better shape than last time, groomed and well cared for. He puts his shapeless leather cap to rest on the bar as he spies the area around him, and then with a slight smile on his face, heads in the direction of the large, floating crate...

"Good tidings for ye, M'lord Oakleaf. I see you've completed the armour as requested, yes?"

K

Kiron_Oakleaf

Kiron sips his wine and nods.

"Yes, your armor is finished. It was quite a challenge to do though"

He pulls a small knife from his belt and pries the top off the crate and the side disappear and the armor is left floating in the air.

"Isn't it beautiful?"

Leans back and admires his work.

"What do you think?"

Savael

First Post
Percev rubbed his hands together slowly, an appraising eye taking in the length of the armour displayed before him. "Aye, fine work it is indeed master Oakleaf" he said, his lined face splitting into a wide grin.

"I'm sure my Master will be most pleased with it" he leaned down to bring over a footstol from a nearby table, stepping up on it to admire the shoulder guard. "I'm noting that ye've mannaged to add the scales here without besmirching their deep green colour, that's quite feat-" he continued, apperantly looking for his own reflection in the breast plate before jumping down to the floor again "Or, ah, so I've heard... at least"

He then dipped his hand inside the folds of his tunic, and came back out with the platinum rod Kirion had left in his custody earlier. "And this is fer you I presume, seeing as ye've finished the work on time. The payment will be brought to your doorstep tomorrow morning, after my Master has seen the work himself"

K

Kiron_Oakleaf

Takes the platinum rod and slips it into a too small pouch on his belt.

"Yes, the scales were difficult to add, but I have always loved a challenge"

Finishes his wine and pulls a small piece of parchment from his pocket and hands it to Savael.

"Deliver the money to this adress in WaterDeep, if thats not a problem"

Reaches into his shirt and pulls out a small ruby amulet and places it on the bar near Savael.

"This should take you to my doorstep so you don't have to go searching throughout the city, it will take you there then back, then it will return to me so use it wisely"

Stands and moves to the door then turns back.

"If you ever need something made you can leave a note for me and we shall talk, but now we are done"

Walks out the door humming and old elven tune.

Remove ads