Art by Jessica

Callypsa

First Post
Hey Everybody!

Just got back from GenCon last week, and boy was it fun. Passed out a bunch of Promo pieces to publishers, but I thought I would post some stuff here as well. Those of you who went to GenCon might have seen some of my stuff displayed and walking around on the t-shirts of the PCGen crew. Of course just in case you didn't I decided to show off my PCGen Monkies here!!!

First and foremost on the Crew is Code Monkey himself, the mascot of PCGen.

Attachments

• code monkey.jpg
    code monkey.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 308

Callypsa

First Post
Next is Cut n' Paste Monkey....Code Monkey as a baby, when he was just starting out on the road to PCGen fame.

Attachments

• baby code monkey.jpg
    baby code monkey.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 329

Callypsa

First Post
oops! That was a request from Mynex for his T'shirt. I personally don't know what Arcady might have done for him to request it, and I don't want to. You could always ask Mynex though!

Callypsa

First Post
Then there's Merton Monk, the Benevolent Dictator and Creator on High of PCGen....

Attachments

• benevolent dictator small.jpg
    benevolent dictator small.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 257

Callypsa

First Post
And my particular favorite, The RaceMaster and Dragon Tamer Monkey, for the Code Monkey Tir Gwaith.

Attachments

• dragon tamer monkey small.jpg
    dragon tamer monkey small.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 252

Callypsa

First Post
This was a partial prelim drawing for the cover of Explorer's Almanac: The Forbidden Jungle, which is being published by Children of the Grave Press.

Attachments

• speartigress.jpg
    speartigress.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 230

Callypsa

First Post
Final cover art for Explorer's Almanac: The Forbidden Jungle. Forgive the glare, my digital camera wasn't being cooperative.

Attachments

• forbiddenjunglesample.jpg
    forbiddenjunglesample.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

Remove ads