• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Art by Jessica

Callypsa

First Post
Hey Everybody!

Just got back from GenCon last week, and boy was it fun. Passed out a bunch of Promo pieces to publishers, but I thought I would post some stuff here as well. Those of you who went to GenCon might have seen some of my stuff displayed and walking around on the t-shirts of the PCGen crew. Of course just in case you didn't I decided to show off my PCGen Monkies here!!!

First and foremost on the Crew is Code Monkey himself, the mascot of PCGen.

Attachments

• code monkey.jpg
    code monkey.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 312

Callypsa

First Post
Next is Cut n' Paste Monkey....Code Monkey as a baby, when he was just starting out on the road to PCGen fame.

Attachments

• baby code monkey.jpg
    baby code monkey.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 331

Callypsa

First Post
oops! That was a request from Mynex for his T'shirt. I personally don't know what Arcady might have done for him to request it, and I don't want to. You could always ask Mynex though!

Callypsa

First Post
Then there's Merton Monk, the Benevolent Dictator and Creator on High of PCGen....

Attachments

• benevolent dictator small.jpg
    benevolent dictator small.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 259

Callypsa

First Post
And my particular favorite, The RaceMaster and Dragon Tamer Monkey, for the Code Monkey Tir Gwaith.

Attachments

• dragon tamer monkey small.jpg
    dragon tamer monkey small.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 254

Callypsa

First Post
This was a partial prelim drawing for the cover of Explorer's Almanac: The Forbidden Jungle, which is being published by Children of the Grave Press.

Attachments

• speartigress.jpg
    speartigress.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 233

Callypsa

First Post
Final cover art for Explorer's Almanac: The Forbidden Jungle. Forgive the glare, my digital camera wasn't being cooperative.

Attachments

• forbiddenjunglesample.jpg
    forbiddenjunglesample.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:

Remove ads